preset reshade assetto corsa  4.9.1+filter

Misc preset reshade assetto corsa 4.9.1+filter 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Frk-kiko-69 submitted a new resource:

preset reshade assetto corsa 4.9.1+filter - real-immersive reshade assetto corsa

hello to all, I share with you, my reshade preset plus filters for assetto corsa, these presets are for version 4.9.1 of reshade to use my reshade presets, download reshade 4.1.9 then install the reshade on your PC, for those who do not know how to use the reshade, I am preparing a video to help you install and use my presets, of which will be ready I will add the link to this video.for others who know how to use the reshade proceed as usual to use.

Read more about this resource...

Frk-kiko-69 updated preset reshade assetto corsa 4.9.1+filter with a new update entry:

reshade presets assetto corsa

hello, I simply add a new reshade filter that I have named horizon real immersive hdr, you can use the numeric keypad to add or remove the effects, I advise you to use the one I created by default, but if you wish you can by pressing the number corresponding to the effect, activate or deactivate it example you can activate or deactivate HDR by simply pressing the key on the numeric keypad that corresponds to HDR or another example you want to use the perfect perspective use the key number...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Frk-kiko-69 updated preset reshade assetto corsa 4.9.1+filter with a new update entry:

ressource de reshade prédéfinie pour corsa 4.9.1 + filtre V2

hello, here is version 2 of the horizon-real-immersive-reshade presets
you can of course keep the previous version I added the ambien-light on version 2 and adjust the cinematic effects use this reshade preset with version 4.9.1 of reshade and use the ppfilter that I drag into the compress folder , in this folder you will find the reshade preset + the reshade-shaders-and the ppfilter for assetto corsa follow the video to install ppfilter and rehade preset, I repeat before you need to install...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 46 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 75 59.1%