Premium vs Non Premium (Race to 30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-21 were against the rules in that last combo.
RULES:
-No double post, cheater :p no double posts.
-All forum rules apply yeah
-No skipping count all numbers are there
-If The other member type posted, go back to 1 no premium members posted
-Once you reach 30, you must stop and wait for someone from the other "team" to post before you carry on. we haven't continued on

No rules got broken. your "proposal", not only didn't get fully accepted by people, but wasn't even added to the rules.

So it's still 4-1
--
Also to add, after Omer posted me and oldwolf posted too so we are still clear even by the unofficial rule

RULES:
-No double post, cheater :p no double posts.
-All forum rules apply yeah
-No skipping count all numbers are there
-If The other member type posted, go back to 1 no premium members posted
-Once you reach 30, you must stop and wait for someone from the other "team" to post before you carry on. we haven't continued on

No rules got broken. your "proposal", not only didn't get fully accepted by people, but wasn't even added to the rules.

So it's still 4-1
--
Also to add, after Omer posted me and oldwolf posted too so we are still clear
Check the rules again. Omer posted, oldwolf posted, you posted, oldwolf posted. Therefore when 4 was reached, the combo was broken.

Check the rules again. Omer posted, oldwolf posted, you posted, oldwolf posted. Therefore when 4 was reached, the combo was broken.
To stop just two members getting 30 by themselves: In order to post again, at least 2 members from your team should post after you.
which we did, after Omer posted there were me and oldwolf. Therefore, we still win.

And why going on with that when it wasn't even nothing more than a proposal?
--
both ways we won, can't rob me of this :D

which they did, after Omer posted there were me and oldwolf. Therefore, we still win.

And why going on with that when it wasn't even nothing more than a proposal?
Because two users posting to the finish isn't in the spirit of the game. You got to 3, not 30, so you didn't win. Each time you post a number, there should be two people between you.

Because two users posting to the finish isn't in the spirit of the game. You got to 3, not 30, so you didn't win. Each time you post a number, there should be two people between you.
That is by a proposal, not by a rule, which you cheekily edited in there right now like Tobi said. Therefore we didn't cheat.
--
so I want my 100% fair spot in the hall of fame :D

Last edited:
what he said, 30 is too hard to reach this "new" way. And the rule shouldn't have been applied anyway since not much people were in favour of the rule change

also, 1

still here :D
Vittel-Mineralwasser-15-l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements