Misc PremiAir Racing Subway Sponsors V8 Supercars 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Richard Lofthouse submitted a new resource:

PremiAir Racing Subway Sponsors V8 Supercars - Onboard sponsors

Donate link

Thank you

PremiAir Racing Subway Sponsors

Dashboard and wheel

Replace both dashboard and steering wheel with files in zip folder, use content manager and then showroom.

View attachment 602910

View attachment 602911

View attachment 602912

View attachment 602913

View attachment 602914

View attachment 602915

Donate link
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

Tried putting contents of Zip directly into the Golding and Jacobson skins (2022_076_r01) and not showing up both times, any ideas?

EDIT: Just needed to rename the file names of the steering wheel and sponsor files (2016_holden_commodre_v8_supercar_sw.ptc-sparco.dds and dash_logos.dds)

Last edited:
Richard Lofthouse updated PremiAir Racing Subway Sponsors V8 Supercars with a new update entry:

changed sponsors

unzip and place inside skin folder.
If you only have skin 76 (Garry Jacobson) then unzip this file and copy/paste files into skin folder 76

James Golding 31 just replace in skins folder

View attachment 672987View attachment 672988View attachment 672989

James Golding skin

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi mate a proud sth aussie here i just installed all your dashboard sponsors they are great a huge credit to you on a job well done thankyou for your awsome work i love it.just 1 question when i did the subway car in content manager all my zb have subway insides any idea what i did wrong ?

Hi mate, send us a pic at a guess I’d say the whole map is connected and usually everything is painted the same etc. I hope you are a JW fan!! He’s the best and I miss him racing each round, but still good to see him at Bathurst and the gt class

Hi mate, send us a pic at a guess I’d say the whole map is connected and usually everything is painted the same etc. I hope you are a JW fan!! He’s the best and I miss him racing each round, but still good to see him at Bathurst and the gt class
oh ok i reset the cars already . so in custom showroom do i click only the skin i wish to modify ? oh and i was brought up on brock and then after that i only ever followed tander i like fullwood waters and my favourite would be chaz or courtney

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.