Pre-WW1 - Vintage Car and Track Mods (1769-1918)

Since there are actually a decent selection of Pre-WW1 mods that exist now, I decided to make a thread similar to the one I did a few years ago that I still periodically update: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...ce-cars-tracks-1919-1940.173411/#post-3092852 I hope this thread becomes an awesome resource and collection of all the Pre-WW1 mods available for AC.

Updated on March 1, 2023.

Tracks (1 available & 6 in development):
1930s Brooklands (but it has the original 1907 layouts)
(Rating A-)
You can find the link in this video's description:

1916 Sheepshead Bay board track (not released yet, projected fall 2023):
(Rating TBD)
Being developed by Historic Sim Studios LLC as part of their upcoming 1916 American Champions pack.

1916 Chicago Park Speedway board track (not released yet, projected fall 2023)
(Rating TBD)
Being developed by Historic Sim Studios LLC as part of their upcoming 1916 American Champions pack.

1916 Indianapolis (not released yet, projected fall 2023):
(Rating TBD)

1916 Ascot Park dirt track (not released yet, projected fall 2023):
(Rating TBD)

1916 Santa Monica Street Circuit (not released yet, projected fall 2024):
(Rating TBD)
Being developed by Historic Sim Studios LLC.

1910 Atlanta Speedway:
(Rating TBD)
Being developed by Fourty-Too! Preview here:

Cars (6 available & 6 in development):
1886 Benz Patent-Motorwagen
(Overall A+ [Exceptional mod when it comes to detail and the fact the 3 wheel vehicle's physics work perfectly, it won't blow you away with its speed but it might with its historical accuracy])

1906 Renault AK GP:
(Overall A+ [Early access, but the physics and the sounds are excellent])
Currently available on Historic Sim Studios LLC's Patreon, but I hear the 1.0 release onto their website is coming in the next couple of months.

1906 Locomobile
(Overall B+ [Early access, the sounds are great and the 3d model is detailed, but the car's AI doesn't work and the physics are not nearly as good as the Renault AK GP]).
Currently available on Historic Sim Studios LLC's Patreon.

1907 Itala 35/45
(Overall A+ [Early access, the physics are great and so are the details, this is a heavy touring car with poor rear brakes only. Its a unique driving experience for sure.])

1907 Itala 36/45
(Overall B+ [Early access, the physics are solid even though the car is rather slow, especially when compared to the Renault or the Locomobile above])
Historic Sim Studios LLC has said that a big update is coming with a new 3d model, currently its available on their Patreon.

1911 Blitz ("Blitzen Benz"):
(Overall TBD)
Currently in development by Historic Sim Studios LLC, with a planned release date for summer 2023 as part of the Blitzen Beasts pack.

1911 Beast ("Beast of Turin"):
(Overall TBD)
Currently in development by Historic Sim Studios LLC, with a planned release date for summer 2023 as part of the Blitzen Beasts pack

1915 Ford Model Speedster
(Overall A [Early access, the Model T was an interesting car and this is a lighter and faster Model T. You won't need to change your control scheme either as this mod includes two versions, one with authentic controls automatically utilizing Content Manager features and another version with a modern control scheme.])

1916 Premier
(Overall TBD)
Currently in development by Historic Sim Studios LLC, with a planned release date for fall 2023 as part of the 1916 American Champions pack.

1916 Duesenberg
(Overall TBD)
Currently in development by Historic Sim Studios LLC, with a planned release date for fall 2023 as part of the 1916 American Champions pack.

1916 Maxwell
(Overall TBD)

1916 Sunbeam
(Overall TBD)

Last edited:
Congrats crimsonregency, this is the best mod, make me feel waiting ansious. To me is a dream this work, i play AC and Automobilista and Stock Car Extreme basically with the first cars at Knoxville, Milwaukee, Brooklands and Indianapolis. I play at brazillians tracks too, because i am brazillian. And Chicago where the first race in America happened.

It would be so magnificent to find La Sarthe from 1906 (103km) and Ecommoy from 1912 (54km) But unfortunately it would be a little close. Because there is not enough trace archive.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.