Pre-Track-vote

Before we can hold a track vote (to choose what track to race in round 3) we need some candidates. Allthough the vote will be decided democratically, I cannot promis that all nominated candidates will be in the vote.

When you nominate a track in your post, please make the track name stand out like this so it is qucik to review the thread when needed :)

Definately Nordschleife and Macau are my dreams, but both seem to be killer and there for not good for F1 racing i think.

I'd also like:

Watkins Glen GP
Donington
Paul Ricard (version with long straight)

and many, many more :cool:

You are not alone - I am too, that's why I don't do skins.

Umm tracks...

Mugello
Zandvoort GP (I think I may be alone on this one though)
Macau - (and this one too!!)

Lol Yeah... Have you seen my skins?:rainbow::rolleyes:

Zandvoort GP, Tried it, in F1 you get "air" on the crest after T4 and again about 300m later, it's a bit of a roller coaster ride:tongue:

Jim

Lol Yeah... Have you seen my skins?:rainbow::rolleyes: ....

Yeah, your skin looks great! I'd like to have a nice custom skin, too, but I didn't find a painter yet. Untill now I wasn't lucky in the skin requests thread, but of course I don't wanne force anyone. Just a wish if some one has fun in painting cars, because I don't have the abilities.
Does anyone know good painters I could ask? (I use the McLaren shape)

Imola would be a great challenge & would certainly test the 'gentleman' on cutting corners...

I wonder if we should enforce this "gentlemen-don't-cut-test", or if we better vote for tracks, which don't make it necessary to think about it. I think Watkins Glen is very "self regulating".
Or close to the characteristics of Imola I like the standard Valancia track. And how about Brno?! Brno should be very interesting in terms of car setups. Also the safety besides the track and at pit entry and exit seems good., doesn't it?

Skinners... good question. It seems our skinners seem to disappear after some time, most notably I remember Iam Wells, Werner Van Aswegen and Anthony I. Maybe an idea is to send a pm to the authors of the latest added skins for the f1-mod in the download section here at RD?

As for cutting and running wide, what is said in earlier posts by David and others sounds right to me.

Lastly, is it just me or is the poll-function removed from this forum?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back