Post Pictures thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just for fun..

Another city consept..

bb_heights.jpg

This one is just for fun, and for personal use.
The above image is from the intrack city map below :)

http://alge.anart.no/projects/racer/screenshots//mashup_city/mashup_city.jpg

Nice. I like the clean lines. What track is it? Have not seen it before.
Thanks, the Cherokee only took me a couple hours to get it working and looking nice, getitng it to drive right is a bit harder, its close to that though lol. and the track is Offroad fury flat (downloaded it a while ago I think)
and just a hint at what kind of a vehicle it is lol :drool:
screenshot349-1.png

screenshot351.png

Later on I could try the permission, but for now my cars are only copy paste for existing inis, just with a modification here and there. I mean, I could get the autorization to use the inis, but... in that way it would be a bit bad, because I'm creating a car almost without my effort, just with others.

I will learn how to tweak ini's and in that time I will release all the cars I got permission to! With time and knowledge we can do everything ! :D

It came to my attention that holes drilled in brakes shouldn't glow. Actually, neither should the axle.

So, I changed it. Now it's just the bloom making them white out, they're actually visible.
lambobrakes.jpg

I've been going over all the shaders for the Lamborghini because it's a bit of a mess at the moment. (not as bad as my cars, but bad).

Is there any way to tone down the bloom? I enabled it to see what happens and unless the sun's brightness (in special.ini) is about 200, the entire bright side of the car whites out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes