PORSCHE Motorsport Season 1-3 Fic. MyTeam Modular Mods

MyTeam PORSCHE Motorsport Season 1-3 Fic. MyTeam Modular Mods 3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
SiP submitted a new resource:

PORSCHE Motorsport Season 1 Fic. MyTeam Modular Mods - Ferrari Chassis

My Team PORSCHE F1​
View attachment 609684
use MODULA MODS for install ! put the .erp files from the zip. file´s SEASON 1 folder into ur "_ACTIVE" folder.
# CAR ( Ferrari Chassis )
#DRIVERSUIT
#HELMET
#TEAMPACK
#BADGE
View attachment 609686View attachment 609687View attachment 609688

:O_o:there will be updates! not all car numbers included atm, pls post any number request and i put it in with the next...

Read more about this resource...

Hi mann,you are making absolutely top mods,can you do porsche motosport for Red Bull livery,and that car to have like RedBull logo in front of the steering wheel,that would be great. But anyway thanks for doing this for community :inlove:

hi, thanks , glad u like it.:thumbsup:

:O_o: the "problem" with the F1 chassis is, that its not full paintable. and specially the RB chassis is a problem with its RB logo at the front. if the logo is removed , u ar kinda stuck to a single color there, any logos will become blurrd and that "naked" nose does not look good for my feelings.:coffee:
the engine cover is mirrored from side A to side B ( no big prob but not many options than symetric logos there ):confused:
e.g.:
30.jpg

(example for the "naked" nose / looks weird/ maybe one of our pro-painter in here got a solution for that, but i think we ve to deal with this in a way :))
its quite difficult to explain in my first language , so hope u got my point in english ;)

but im kinda sure that there will be a RB CHASSIS mod from my side in the future.

lg

SIP

Btw, the pennzoil RB from the pic , u can find in in my older Nissan pennzoil mod if u like it. Go to history and select version 2.12.
I replaced it in version 2.13 by the alfa chassispla
Btw, the pennzoil RB from the pic , u can find in in my older Nissan pennzoil mod if u like it. Go to history and select version 2.12.
I replaced it in version 2.13 by the alfa chassis.
played with it,nice one. Currently on Porsche mod for myteam,banging constructors :inlove:

Reactions: SiP
Hey i love the porsches ur doing all 3 of them look sick but one thing id improve is the nose maybe try a v shape on the white instead of just vutting th black of with the white could go well maybe?

Reactions: SiP
hi guys , so ive checked the files from the PORSCHE and the NISSAN mod and its working well on my system.

if u got stuck in a loading screen:

#1 pls make sure u got the latest version of MODULAR MODS

#2 this is en example for switching from PORSCHE Season 1 to Season 2
_ACTIVE 30.10.2022 11_09_08.jpg

i really hope this could fix ur problems, if not , just text me.:thumbsup:

enjoy my mods as long u can , i guess everything will be lil bit ( or totally ) messed up when we get new 3D models. ( for sure ill try to handle it as good as i can and update all mods by time )
lg
SIP

Hi, I think the paint job is great. Find it also great that you also have more chassis to choose from.
I only have one question. I use the More Engines mod and wanted to use your cool Porsche paint with the Porsche sound. Unfortunately, when I install your mod is the sound of Mercedes to hear. Do you have any idea why this is so?

Hi, I think the paint job is great. Find it also great that you also have more chassis to choose from.
I only have one question. I use the More Engines mod and wanted to use your cool Porsche paint with the Porsche sound. Unfortunately, when I install your mod is the sound of Mercedes to hear. Do you have any idea why this is so?

Hi, thank u,
Puh sry , no idea, :unsure:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 26.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 27 19.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.9%