Resource icon

Skins Porsche GT3 R 2016 Kremer Racing 1.0 2018-06-23

Login or Register an account to download this content
muzikant submitted a new resource:

Porsche GT3 R 2016 Kremer Racing 1.0 - Porsche GT3 R 2016 Kremer Racing Pack

My first carskin for Assetto Corsa (in a pack) choose the skin of your choice to drop in your Porsche Gt3 R directory. All respect to the great Erwin Kremer. Died in 2006. RIP!!

View attachment 257121 View attachment 257122 View attachment 257123 View attachment 257124 View attachment 257125 View attachment 257126 View attachment 257128 View attachment 257129

Read more about this resource...

Your first skins? Wow. You have talent. Please, keep with it for our sake. :sneaky: :D I look forward to seeing what you have common up next. :)

P.S. Thank you for taking my Review comment in stride. I meant no offense and I am very happy that you understood that. We all have little pet peeves and one of mine is mods folder structure. :laugh: Lame...I know. I've gotten so spoiled with 1-Click Installations from Content Manager. When the structure of the folders in a zipped up mod can't be figured out, annoying things happen. Also, when applying skins via 1-Click, you need to make sure the car you're installing skins for is currently the chosen car in Drive > Single > Quick because that's how CM installs skins. Of course, those aren't anything you or I can fix. To be honest, I don't think it can be fixed without adding some text file in the zipped skins file. The text file would have to tell CM which car those skins belong to. Frankly, it's such a minor issue I'd much rather see @x4fab working on something else in CM. Wow...Have I flown off-topic. :laugh: :D

Your first skins? Wow. You have talent. Please, keep with it for our sake. :sneaky: :D I look forward to seeing what you have common up next. :)

P.S. Thank you for taking my Review comment in stride. I meant no offense and I am very happy that you understood that. We all have little pet peeves and one of mine is mods folder structure. :laugh: Lame...I know. I've gotten so spoiled with 1-Click Installations from Content Manager. When the structure of the folders in a zipped up mod can't be figured out, annoying things happen. Also, when applying skins via 1-Click, you need to make sure the car you're installing skins for is currently the chosen car in Drive > Single > Quick because that's how CM installs skins. Of course, those aren't anything you or I can fix. To be honest, I don't think it can be fixed without adding some text file in the zipped skins file. The text file would have to tell CM which car those skins belong to. Frankly, it's such a minor issue I'd much rather see @x4fab working on something else in CM. Wow...Have I flown off-topic. :laugh: :D

I Count you in when I am ready :)
Thanks for your compliments!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes