Cars Porsche GT2 RS MR tuning deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sebasite submitted a new resource:

Porsche GT2 RS MR tuning Vol1 - Gt2 rs

My first version of Porsche GT2 RS MR tuning (name Sebasite)

Update is on handling and aerodynamic, car is from serial 700hp go t 800hp (realistic) and improve Torque for 10-20%, also rpm is open to 9000 max.

Idea is not to build crazy power machine but to create compromise with handling and power on the car. Therefore with every small changes i spend 2h on track to see if works. For me is really interesting topic to make car more handling and fast.

For any wish/car please pm

Read more about this resource...

AI without update laps The Nords - 6.36 and cuts too much. With update for the mod - 6.18

CM green3.jpg

Last edited:
AI without update laps The Nords - 6.36 and cuts too much. With update for the mod - 6.18

View attachment 437677
Thank you soo much... i'm working in the moment on the suspension set up and more advantage suspension... to bring more settings.... also in the little corrner i working on the gt3 rs MR to bring this car alive.... but i'm not big designer and i have little problems with mods... but i try to do the best with the all researching...

Sebasite updated Porsche GT2 RS MR tuning Vol1 with a new update entry:

correcting information

From one of member i get nice tip to check power and create power with AC torque helper and i check power on current set up and is show why car is so wild... 1000nm torque and 980hp so there is not just little update on car. Anyway i working on new update with suspension set up and power will be reducet by realistic 830hp and max 730torque and this should be funn.

Thank you for all feedback

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sebasite updated Porsche GT2 RS MR tuning Vol1 with a new update entry:

Update on engine and suspension set up

BIg thanks to @alekabul to help me out with tips and many support what we could change. is for sure not final update but is a big big improve from the serial model.

-engine is been updated correct to the correct power to real 830hp and 736NM and upgrade on brakes, aero and suspension

in menu in race/practice you can now set up rebound and bump and also many others things...

lap on ring one of the test.... is many lines to improve i...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I found a weird information for this mod, you said this is your first mod? Vol 2 says that this is updated version of Vol 1, right, I never seen Vol 1 release here in Racedepartment, was it available here? I can see some 001 version just moment ago, maybe it contains missing sound files etc.

Anyway, that's not all,

Found this other release

Size 176 Mb, mod archive named as f_porsche_gt2rs_mr2.rar, this mod released 1 year ago

Your mod size is 215 Mb, mod archive named as f_porsche_gt2rs_mr2_Sebastite.rar, this is released this month

So are you owner of this new mod or did you just copied and released as your own mod? Or are you owner of both mods?

That previous release done by different user "u/[deleted]"

Last edited:
I found a weird information for this mod, you said this is your first mod? Vol 2 says that this is updated version of Vol 1, right, I never seen Vol 1 release here in Racedepartment, was it available here? I can see some 001 version just moment ago, maybe it contains missing sound files etc........
Okay, tested that other file from previous release, so it is the same car but you added more power, your version is better of course because the car is faster and more fun.

But what comes to your release it didn't work after installation and Content Manager needed to fix sound issues. I didn't saw that kind of information from you, I didn't knew that I have to have previous versions also.

Normally if you release just update for the car or track mod so you can release only updated files to drop only them to original car / track folder, now you released full car with sound issues, you may used different sounds that I did not have in my Assetto Corsa...of course this is just a mod but you never cannot give too much information when you release something like this.

Last edited:
Hello all guys here, just to be clear.
@Mahad @Kimmo Kokkonen and to all others, like i say (maybe was not clear) car is original from forceful and i did a TUNING like i mention in start of this, (if all of this is not okay for me no problem i can delete and do just for me private) and i update tires/suspension/power/brakes and i share with you this and this is also reason why i didn't never mention to some support or something. I did for myself because i love Porsche cars and special GT3RS and GT2RS.

I'm sorry for confusing but i was thinking that i was clear.

Hello all guys here, just to be clear.
@Mahad @Kimmo Kokkonen and to all others, like i say (maybe was not clear) car is original from forceful and i did a TUNING like i mention in start of this, (if all of this is not okay for me no problem i can delete and do just for me private) and i update tires/suspension/power/brakes and i share with you this and this is also reason why i didn't never mention to some support or something. I did for myself because i love Porsche cars and special GT3RS and GT2RS.

I'm sorry for confusing but i was thinking that i was clear.
If you have author's permission to share full mod so no problem, in other case it is illegal mod. You cannot share others work without permission, but you can share your own scratch made mods and files like skins or sounds without permission.

So the question is did you asked Author's permission to share this mod with your updates, if not this is illegal, and if this mod is from other game so is it legal to convert and share? I can't give you any answers as you should know these things before you share things here, okay.

If you have author's permission to share full mod so no problem, in other case it is illegal mod. You cannot share others work without permission, but you can share your own scratch made mods and files like skins or sounds without permission.

So the question is did you asked Author's permission to share this mod with your updates, if not this is illegal, and if this mod is from other game so is it legal to convert and share? I can't give you any answers as you should know these things before you share things here, okay.

Perfect, i ask for premision but never get answer... but yes i agree, i will delete and not share... i will have just for me...

in case that i found you that you use something what you didn't ask and you do ilegal.. (i know that you do) we will discuss on the other hand...

Perfect, i ask for premision but never get answer... but yes i agree, i will delete and not share... i will have just for me...

in case that i found you that you use something what you didn't ask and you do ilegal.. (i know that you do) we will discuss on the other hand...
I also asked some questions to forcefull and until today nothing!

I also asked some questions to forcefull and until today nothing!
is hard to found anything... any contact or anything about him... so actualy... last 3 days i working on my own GT3RS MR and later i will maybe do GT2 RS MR but this already exist so i don't know... but yes... i think tomorrow is first ride... and i will do live streaming..

• Deleted member 223075

:( Please ask permission and then release, the mod is fantastic! Thanks!
If it's Forza rip (what i think) it's simple not allowed here. But as always to know that it's necessary to read the rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 58.8%