Skins Porsche Carrera Cup Series 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henrique Freitas submitted a new resource:

Porsche Carrera Cup Series 22/23 - Porsche Carrera Cup Brazil 2022, North America 2022, Great Britain 2023, Germany 2023, Supercup 22

Texture pack for the MOD Porsche 992 GT3 Cup
by Robi3381 including Porsche Carrera Cup Brasil 2022, Porsche Carrera Cup North America 2022, Porsche Carrera Cup Germany 2023, Porsche Carrera Cup Great Britain 2023 and Porsche Supercup 2022.

Mod by Robi3381
AMS2 conversion by Robi3381
Physics by Robi3381
Texture Pack Brasil, USA, Germany and Great Britain by HenryFreitas263
Texture Pack Europe by Pedro Lemonnier-Lopes
Sounds by Reiza

My sincerest thanks to robillard3381 for all the support...

Read more about this resource...

Henrique Freitas updated Porsche Carrera Cup Series 22/23 with a new update entry:

Update of Phisics, Skins and Custom Driver

New version with some corrections:
1. Correction in the name of the driver of the Porsche SuperCup car #25 in the windows and in the CustomAIdrivers file.
2. New Previews kindly produced by Robi3381.
3. Increase of some functionalities for each series. Now the Porsche Cup Brasil and Porsche Cup North America have activated ABS brakes. The European Porsche Supercup, on the other hand, has the factory configuration with undissolved ABS and TC. And in the original MOD series the cars have both...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It seems that we cannot set the ABS-Antilock adjustment (+ and -) on the wheel buttons, doesn't it?

EDIT: read it's only the European (Mobil 1 Super Cup) series. But ABS is regulable in advanced setup, dont't you know?
Yes, it's on the advanced settings but it won't have any effect on the car, ABS is not enabled on it. You can see there is also a boost pressure setting, no effect either as it's a NA engine. I just couldn't delete them!

Just a note that this download does NOT include the base car mod referred to in the post. You need to search for that elsewhere.

EDIT: this is wrong - apologies- see post below.

Last edited:
You don't need the base MOD to install this one. If the user has it, he must set it to disable, but if not, just put this MOD in enable and it will work.
Thanks Enrique. I made that post because initially I tried to install this and after installation my game wouldn’t start at all - just froze on the Reiza splash screen. I then had to verify all my steam files and found that 9 files had been corrupted.

This is not a complaint at all. There must be a problem at my end - when I saw your liveries i just couldn’t wait to try them and must have done something wrong. I assumed the wrong bit was no base mod so sorry for posting incorrect info.

For clarity:

1) I did not have the base mod at all
2) I installed your package as instructed
3) on booting game it froze on splash screen
4) I uninstalled mod and verified steam files. 9 files had to be reinstalled.
5) I did 1-4 again with same result.

There must be an incompatibility somewhere (at my end).

I’d greatly appreciate any tips to get this working - it looks awesome!!!

EDIT: solution was updating Content Manager from v0.2.0 to v0.2.1.

Last edited:
EDIT: Problem was out of date content manager - nothing else.
Mod is superb and works perfectly!!

A further thought on the above installation problem.

I'm wondering if there might be a conflict with the Indycar mod:
1691446916593.png

I've noticed that the installation and removal of the Porsche Carrera Cup Series 22/23 1.6 mod seems to have obliterated my Indycar mod beyond repair (my Indycar mod no longer appears in game and all attempts to uninstall / reinstall are failing).

Is it possible they share file names or some other inadvertent clash?

I'm no expert on modding so I offer this is simply a possibility.

(I've also noticed that this thread is not flooded with people having the same problem and so that means the problem is probably... me :().

Last edited:
A further thought on the above installation problem.

I'm wondering if there might be a conflict with the Indycar mod: View attachment 686265

I've noticed that the installation and removal of the Porsche Carrera Cup Series 22/23 1.6 mod seems to have obliterated my Indycar mod beyond repair (my Indycar mod no longer appears in game and all attempts to uninstall / reinstall are failing).

Is it possible they share file names or some other inadvertent clash?

I'm no expert on modding so I offer this is simply a possibility.

(I've also noticed that this thread is not flooded with people having the same problem and so that means the problem is probably... me :().
Look, I tested the MOD Indycar that I also have installed and it's working normally.
I suggest you to uninstall all MODs with Content Manager, check game files without any MODs, then run Content Manager to replace MODs.
The class names and numbers are totally different and here for me both MODs are running smoothly.

Look, I tested the MOD Indycar that I also have installed and it's working normally.
I suggest you to uninstall all MODs with Content Manager, check game files without any MODs, then run Content Manager to replace MODs.
The class names and numbers are totally different and here for me both MODs are running smoothly.
Thanks for your patience. Fixed now.

For the benefit of others, the problem was not caused by this or any other mod but by AMS2 1.5 breaking Content Manager's bootfile generation. New version of CM was the solution.

We should be using Automobilista 2 Content Manager 0.2.1 (not version 0.2.0). (CORRECT AS AT 9 AUG 23).

Hello, I am getting killed by the AI on the straights. They just pull away from me so easy on straights. Seems to be only in this car. Any thoughts on why this would be?

I need help, what can I do to make this car run without skidding? in high speed curves I turn the steering wheel to point towards the curve and the car skids, after braking the car seems to jump and also skids. What do I do, reinstall everything? do I reconfigure the steering wheel? I need help because for a while it was beautiful to drive, but after version 1.5 everything got worse

Hello! Great sound repair, thank you very much. By the way, the file that is downloaded is called "Porsche 992 cup v1.5.0.1" and not "Porsche 992 cup v1.5.0.2".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes