Porsche 992 GT3R Simhub dash (5" Vocore)

Misc Porsche 992 GT3R Simhub dash (5" Vocore) 1.3beta

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tachorkar submitted a new resource:

Porsche 992 GT3R Simhub dash (5" Vocore) - Porsche 992 GT3R Simhub dash for a 5" Vocore screen (or other 16:9 screens)

Porsche 992 GT3R dash - adapted to a 5" Vocore screen (16:9 aspect ratio).
As accurate as possible with the video material I was able to find - however it is probably a mixture of a Cup and a GT3R dashboard. Let me know if something is off (and not explained below).

Based on the work of @Bluethefurry, @Roscoe_PikoTrain and @Ricknaark. I used Ricknaark's dash as a basis and combined it with some of the functionalities of the other...

Read more about this resource...

Fantastic! However, two things:

1. I get a fuel warning in iRacing, even though there is fuel in the car (driving the 992 GT3 R)

2. Having the idle screen as a bright white screen is a little daft; it's quite distracting. If you were to replace this with the real one like the one found here, it would be less distracting and more accurate.

Awesome work though.

Tachorkar updated Porsche 992 GT3R Simhub dash (5" Vocore) with a new update entry:

Some changes and a new info overlay

• The Oil and Water temp/press display now system data. However this data is only displayed if Afterburner/HWinfo is running in the background and if Simhub is correctly configured to display the data from these tools (check in Simhub under Settings > System info). Otherwise static values will be shown.
    • Oil temp = GPU temperature
    • Oil press = GPU load in %
    • Water temp = CPU temperature
    • Water press = CPU load in %
  • When the engine starter is activated the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Fantastic! However, two things:

1. I get a fuel warning in iRacing, even though there is fuel in the car (driving the 992 GT3 R)

2. Having the idle screen as a bright white screen is a little daft; it's quite distracting. If you were to replace this with the real one like the one found here, it would be less distracting and more accurate.

Awesome work though.
@Geraint Thomas Thanks for the nice words. Unfortunately I just found this thread here - the system did not notify me about your post.

reg 1) The fuel warning should start at 5L remaining (that's how it works for me in ACC). I don't use iRacing but if you send me a short Simhub replay I can check it out and I'm sure there is a solution. By the way: I'm currently looking into a way to acknowledge/cancel this warning temporary via a button (it will appear again at 4, 3, 2 and 1 liter remaining)
reg 2) That idle screen looks great. Thanks for the link - I'll definitely add it to the next version.

Last edited:
@Geraint Thomas Thanks for the nice words. Unfortunately I just found this thread here - the system did not notify me about your post.

reg 1) The fuel warning should start at 5L remaining (that's how it works for me in ACC). I don't use iRacing but if you send me a short Simhub replay I can check it out and I'm sure there is a solution. By the way: I'm currently looking into a way to acknowledge/cancel this warning temporary via a button (it will appear again at 4, 3, 2 and 1 liter remaining)
reg 2) That idle screen looks great. Thanks for the link - I'll definitely add it to the next version.
I'll see if I can get a replay over to you. Have a look at the way LovelyDash does it, there could be a couple of trick bits of code that could help.

Is there any chance of a 4" VoCore version? Mine has a letterbox due to the 5" aspect ratio. Would be lovely if possible!

Hi, I didn't have much time in the past days but I've changed the fuel warning calculation method. Let me know if this works in iRacing. I also changed the idle screen to a black version. It's the 1.3beta version in the files section

In regards to the letterbox topic: I changed my hardware and I have now the same aspect ratio as you. However every attempt to adapt the dash to be fullscreen has failed. It just looks ridiculously vertically stretched. The only idea I had so far would be a PORSCHE lettering on the top. But in the end that would not change the size of the actual dash data area. So for now I'll leave it like it is.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.4%