Porsche 992 GT3R - 2023 IMSA Wright Motorsports #16 & #77

Skins Porsche 992 GT3R - 2023 IMSA Wright Motorsports #16 & #77 1.1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,

Thank you so much for these skins. They look absolutely amazing.

I have an issue with the windscreen banner though. I can only best describe this as an abnormal amount of fast flickering light and shadows coming through the banner. Which is very distracting whilst driving. This only happens with the white bannered cars in this IMSA Wright Motorsports skin mod collection .
It could possibly be a graphical glitch on my end, but having said that, any other built in Reiza cars with a white banner is fine, with no glitchy graphics through the banner and the black bannered cars in this IMSA Wright Motorsports mod collection work without glitching issues.

I will be more than happy to pay you a donation if you could make a custom version of this skin with the banner colors inverted, that is: Black banner with white Porsche font on the Blue 992 GT3R. Please?......

I would prefer a black banner anyway (even though it may not be an accurate representation of the real life version) but it would probably stop the graphical glitch.

I would love to make this my daily drive in AMS2!............

Hi,

Thank you so much for these skins. They look absolutely amazing.

I have an issue with the windscreen banner though. I can only best describe this as an abnormal amount of fast flickering light and shadows coming through the banner. Which is very distracting whilst driving. This only happens with the white bannered cars in this IMSA Wright Motorsports skin mod collection .
It could possibly be a graphical glitch on my end, but having said that, any other built in Reiza cars with a white banner is fine, with no glitchy graphics through the banner and the black bannered cars in this IMSA Wright Motorsports mod collection work without glitching issues.

I will be more than happy to pay you a donation if you could make a custom version of this skin with the banner colors inverted, that is: Black banner with white Porsche font on the Blue 992 GT3R. Please?......

I would prefer a black banner anyway (even though it may not be an accurate representation of the real life version) but it would probably stop the graphical glitch.

I would love to make this my daily drive in AMS2!............
HI, thank you so much, really happy you like them! Does it also happens with the IMSA pack version? If so, then it's in Reiza ends, as it does contein the same type of file but with a color change. Let me know if it also happens with the pack one, and if it does, I'll send you a pm with a custom file with the black banner :thumbsup:

HI, thank you so much, really happy you like them! Does it also happens with the IMSA pack version? If so, then it's in Reiza ends, as it does contein the same type of file but with a color change. Let me know if it also happens with the pack one, and if it does, I'll send you a pm with a custom file with the black banner :thumbsup:
Hi Jose,
Yes, I did download the IMSA pack. All of the white banner cars have the graphic glitch through the banner, but the black banner which is on 2 of the 991 GT3R cars in the IMSA pack (black 991 and red 991) are fine. My favourite is the blue 991, it is a beautiful looking car!
So it would be awesome if you could do a black banner on the 2023 IMSA Wright Motorsport Porsche 991 GT3R.
Thank you so much

Hi Jose,
Yes, I did download the IMSA pack. All of the white banner cars have the graphic glitch through the banner, but the black banner which is on 2 of the 991 GT3R cars in the IMSA pack (black 991 and red 991) are fine. My favourite is the blue 991, it is a beautiful looking car!
So it would be awesome if you could do a black banner on the 2023 IMSA Wright Motorsport Porsche 991 GT3R.
Thank you so much
Alright then! I'll try to do it later on the day, as I'm a quite busy right now. I'll hopefully send you the link shortly ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.