Porsche 991 II GT3 R - Marlboro Team

Skins Porsche 991 II GT3 R - Marlboro Team 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ejdv submitted a new resource:

Porsche 991 II GT3 R - Marlboro Team - Porsche-991-GT3-Marlboro

Hello and thank you for visiting!
I share this new Sking that I edited from the Marlboro team, which is fictitious, since I searched for this ACC model (Porsche 991 II GT3 R) and I did not find any on the network that is shared.

I hope you like it and enjoy it! Greeting...

View attachment 618617

View attachment 618618

View attachment 618619

View attachment 618620

View attachment 618621

Read more about this resource...

Hi EJ.
My name is Paul and i would like to ask if you could change 57 to 05, and can i get the psd for this file so i can make some changes, like adding my name and placing our logo on the car, i don't mind giving you a donation for the trouble, so please let me know. I have attached a car that i added our logo to it. I run a FB page called High On Prescriptions (HOP) with Drivers over 40+ years old, here is our FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highonprescriptions and we have started our own server from home.

Attachments

• mycar.jpg
    mycar.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 21
Hola EJ.
Mi nombre es Paul y me gustaría preguntar si podría cambiar 57 a 05, y ¿puedo obtener el psd de este archivo para poder hacer algunos cambios, como agregar mi nombre y colocar nuestro logotipo en el auto? Me importaría hacerte una donación por el problema, así que házmelo saber. Adjunté un auto al que le agregué nuestro logo. Tengo una página de Facebook llamada High On Prescriptions (HOP) con conductores mayores de 40 años. Aquí está nuestro Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highonprescriptions y hemos iniciado nuestro propio servidor desde casa.
Hello Lefty! Thanks for comment.
You can change the number and whatever you want about this skin, without any problem for me. I am leaving the file (psd) so that you can modify whatever you want to your liking, I am not an expert in Photoshop at all, but I think that as it is this one (psd) will be useful for your own skin and add your logo, etc.

I hope it helps you and that you have a good job with your new Skin, if it looks good to you, you can show it to me when you finish it, thank you. Your Skin (HOP Racing) is wonderful. Greetings and until next time.

PSD_ACC-Marlboro_Porsche_991_II_GT3_R:

Last edited:
Hello Lefty! Thanks for comment.
You can change the number and whatever you want about this skin, without any problem for me. I am leaving the file (psd) so that you can modify whatever you want to your liking, I am not an expert in Photoshop at all, but I think that as it is this one (psd) will be useful for your own skin and add your logo, etc.

I hope it helps you and that you have a good job with your new Skin, if it looks good to you, you can show it to me when you finish it, thank you. Your Skin (HOP Racing) is wonderful. Greetings and until next time.

PSD_ACC-Marlboro_Porsche_991_II_GT3_R:
Hi Ej.
Thank you very much for being so kind as to give me the PSD file. Please join us at HOP racing, your welcome anytime, and join the group and just chat now and then, i will 100% credit you for the skin you have done.
Hope to see sometime.
Paul Jensen

Hi Ej.
Thank you very much for being so kind as to give me the PSD file. Please join us at HOP racing, your welcome anytime, and join the group and just chat now and then, i will 100% credit you for the skin you have done.
Hope to see sometime.
Paul Jensen
Hello Lefty!

You're welcome for the PSD, a pleasure to share it.

Thank you very much for your invitation to the HOP community. I've been very busy lately and I haven't used the ACC simulator for a while and my free time is scarce, but if I can free myself up a bit I'll pay a visit to your community.

Thank you very much and hope everything goes well. Until next time.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 12.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 9.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 9.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 40 38.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 57.1%