AC Porsche 944 Turbo Cup at Barcelona City Circuit | Friday Dec 29 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
There was a rather easy solution for the problem:

just use the right (upper) file name. :redface:

Sorry Dominic that you have to deal with stupid people on Christmas :redface:.

it would be swell if I could have the password , please?
haha, no problem. this tech stuff gets the best of us sometimes...

password is the usual as for Han's events
Dutch City

Hello everyone;
Thinking to stay home this Friday, in order to save yourselves (and your liver :D) for the festivities on New Year's Eve? Looking to sneak away from the visiting in-laws for an hour or two? Consider joining us for some laps around Barcelona. The 944s are easy and fun to drive, and the Barcelona City Circuit is a real beauty with exceptional attention to detail.

Give this combo a try for yourself on the server and I do believe you will find it to be a good time!

Hello everyone;
Thinking to stay home this Friday, in order to save yourselves (and your liver :D) for the festivities on New Year's Eve? Looking to sneak away from the visiting in-laws for an hour or two? Consider joining us for some laps around Barcelona. The 944s are easy and fun to drive, and the Barcelona City Circuit is a real beauty with exceptional attention to detail.

Give this combo a try for yourself on the server and I do believe you will find it to be a good time!

I'm in!

Guys,
If you have rF2, please go join Ole’s epic year end event. Otherwise, if you prefer Assetto Corsa and are looking for some quick fun this evening, then join us here.

Not too late to sign up and get some practice in! Track is fairly easy to learn and these cars are nicely balanced. Just jump in and go!

Hope to see you on the track this evening!

I´m afraid i have to stand with Dominic on this one ;)

The car is everything the Abarthists dream about, it turns in, is as stable as you want it with your throttle input and has a turbo ( with the most loveable waste gate twitter ever:inlove:)
If you have not grasped by now, this car demonstrates clearly why :

Right wheel drive.PNG

The track grew one me though I full heartedly hate city tracks that box me in.

SO COME ON GUYS, WE NEED WARM BODYS FOR A COOL RACE!!

(Complementary Speed Secret: switch of head lights for unfair aerodynamic advantage :p)

Last edited:
All the guys who could not make it you missed a gloriuos race with hard and fair fighting for the whole 30min :D

Great battle, Carsten, I was a little untidy at the end and you took advantage. The drag to the line was fun, another 20 meters and I would probably have got the place back. Well done for p3.

For a change I was able to follow you without any touchy touchy. :)

Last edited:
That was a hell of a race, nice job guys! Especially, well done to the podium finishers--congrats. Seemed like there were battles all up and down the line, even with a smallish grid. Really nice driving all around out there tonight.

Apologies to Paul for clipping your car when you got turned around. Karma caught up with me a bit later with Dai hot on my tail, I choked and had my own spin.

Hope you all had fun and thanks for your participation!

You were right there with the "normally fast guys" right behind the "friggin aliens"
( at least until you decided to"tap out"

So the raw speed is there, the "keeping cool under pressure" part is what requires a lot of driving and will not always be easy ( right Douglas?, you pressured me into my wall tap :p.
Glad I could return the favor in the end :cool:.
And to be clear, " no contact was made between make believe race cars at any point", the damage was purely psychological :cautious:)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.