Attachments

• rF2_GFX1.png
    rF2_GFX1.png
    172 KB · Views: 23
  • rF2_GFX2.png
    rF2_GFX2.png
    563.8 KB · Views: 22
Great evenings racing guys.
Thank you all for signing up and for joining.
Shame about the problem with serving penalties. I expect it's the track but I never came across this the last time I raced here. ???

Thanks again for racing and hope to see you all again soon. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Was a great one yes.
Both aces were ok for me:

Race 1: (Fast forward to 7 Min., my overtake of the evening, but only possible wih good mates around like @Redvaliant )
Race 2:
Sorry Daniel! That was me leaving the pits, I was gunning it through as the speed limit was 400kph and it was my second or third try at serving my DT(got a bit frustrated). Also I didn’t see you in my mirrors until I was out, tried to give you space and I felt no contact but I understand that that kind of thing can throw you off! :(

Cool videos btw! I wish I could get my Oculus to work with rF2 but my view always ends up in weird places in the cockpit.

Last edited:
Sorry Daniel! That was me leaving the pits, I was gunning it through as the speed limit was 400kph and it was my second or third try at serving my DT(got a bit frustrated). Also I didn’t see you in my mirrors until I was out, tried to give you space and I felt no contact but I understand that that kind of thing can throw you off! :(

Cool videos btw! I wish I could get my Oculus to work with rF2 but my view always ends up in weird places in the cockpit.
No problem

Concerning Rift.

Bind a button or key to center vr in the RF2 controls menu , then it should be good when you are in the car and press it

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back