AMS2 Porsche 911 RSR '74 @ Silverstone International 2001, Tuesday 30th January

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
@GeekyDeaks : YouTube recently proposed IMSA Daytona 24 practice video. Kids and wife loved it and proposed to go there. Taking this as carte blanche. Wanted to go to Imola to combine with Italy vacation, but paddock was already sold out. Next best thing from where we live is Spa.
@Eric S : Are you in Frankfurt or Stuttgart for a game?

@GeekyDeaks : YouTube recently proposed IMSA Daytona 24 practice video. Kids and wife loved it and proposed to go there. Taking this as carte blanche. Wanted to go to Imola to combine with Italy vacation, but paddock was already sold out. Next best thing from where we live is Spa.
@Eric S : Are you in Frankfurt or Stuttgart for a game?
Nice!!!

No will be in Leipzig Fra-Ned. And will be in the 1/16th finales, location I forgot. (assuming Holland will move to the finals after the group phase.

Will think about a track!

Nice!!!

No will be in Leipzig Fra-Ned. And will be in the 1/16th finales, location I forgot. (assuming Holland will move to the finals after the group phase.

Will think about a track!
Sounds like a great event line-up for 2024! :) Unfortunately, probably the Netherlands are closer to my home than Leipzig is. Geographically and mentally ;-)

Quick reminder that we are racing the P3 tonight if anyone is interested?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 40 26.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 19.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 9 6.0%