rF2 Porsche 911 RSR '73 @ Imola '72 - Thu 06 May 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
They just require more practice and skill ;)

@Denis Betty think you forgot to add me to the list :whistling:
Oh my goodness, sorry. I got confused between this thread and one for the AC Racing Club. :redface:
Welcome to our (small but perfectly formed) club. Numbers have been low these last few weeks, but never fear. The racing is always fun, the guys are very helpful and the atmosphere on Discord voice chat is great. You're right to try some different cars and I sincerely hope you're gonna enjoy this combo and others in the future. If you have any questions please ask in this thread. Hopefully there will be a couple of us having a practice on the server tomorrow evening, so if you'd like to try somebody else's setup or just pop on to say hi, you know what to do. :thumbsup:

Look forward to catching up with you on track and possibly Discord tomorrow or Thursday. :)

Oh my goodness, sorry. I got confused between this thread and one for the AC Racing Club. :redface:
Welcome to our (small but perfectly formed) club. Numbers have been low these last few weeks, but never fear. The racing is always fun, the guys are very helpful and the atmosphere on Discord voice chat is great. You're right to try some different cars and I sincerely hope you're gonna enjoy this combo and others in the future. If you have any questions please ask in this thread. Hopefully there will be a couple of us having a practice on the server tomorrow evening, so if you'd like to try somebody else's setup or just pop on to say hi, you know what to do. :thumbsup:

Look forward to catching up with you on track and possibly Discord tomorrow or Thursday. :)
Thanks for the warm welcome :thumbsup:
If the kids permits it, I'll be on the practice server tomorrow.
Looking forward to being lapped by you guys :whistling:

Thanks for the warm welcome :thumbsup:
If the kids permits it, I'll be on the practice server tomorrow.
Looking forward to being lapped by you guys :whistling:
We'll do our best to get you up to speed as quickly as possible. For some people old cars can take a while and a bit of practice, but others take to it very quickly. You should find somebody to race with, especially if you get time for a few practice laps. :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%