Porsche 911 GT3 R Berzerkdesign

Skins Porsche 911 GT3 R Berzerkdesign 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
"Spark automotive logo" and "mis motorsports logo" Google search should give you the logos mentioned;

original car is the 2019 911 GT3 R, not the RSR (GTE) by the way

Absolutely, it turned out nicely :thumbsup:
In my opinion, it's always harder to adapt a design to a different car than doing a true 1:1 replica, but it's really a good result. (Like it's the case here with the new-gen GT3 car as original car and the "old" gen GT3 used in game)

I don't want to be over-critically, but I noticed one more thing: some of your decals look quite warped (especially SRO both at front and back, GT3 on back of the car). You could try to manipulate your logos so they look more "in shape".

I'm just judging based on the screenshots as I don't own the Challengers DLC yet. By the way, did you straighten the Porsche writing on the bonnet? I was under the impression it was slightly warped in earlier screenshots as well.

no problem
Absolutely, it turned out nicely :thumbsup:
In my opinion, it's always harder to adapt a design to a different car than doing a true 1:1 replica, but it's really a good result. (Like it's the case here with the new-gen GT3 car as original car and the "old" gen GT3 used in game)

I don't want to be over-critically, but I noticed one more thing: some of your decals look quite warped (especially SRO both at front and back, GT3 on back of the car). You could try to manipulate your logos so they look more "in shape".

I'm just judging based on the screenshots as I don't own the Challengers DLC yet. By the way, did you straighten the Porsche writing on the bonnet? I was under the impression it was slightly warped in earlier screenshots as well.

no problem, critics are ever helpful :)
the decals aren't warped but only rotated, they appears warped for the rounded surface. in these cases i would have to warp them just to compensate for the effect, but i have not done it yet. the Porsche writing is untouched. other problems i had with numbers on windshield and windows, cause the position light placed in a different way and a deformation in the windows, where i had to put number slightly higherv than the real car

Okay, yeah, might have been because of a bad angle so it only appeared warped.
Compensation is a good term here. Sometimes certain geometric shapes look distorted on the car due to the UV mapping of the model, so compensation might be useful to get rid of that effect. But this are really details only very few people will notice, so no worries :)

I'm happy you understood my criticism just as it was intended - in order to help/improve

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.