Porsche 911 GT3 R #911 Manthey Racing 'Grello' Bathurst 12hr2018

Skins Porsche 911 GT3 R #911 Manthey Racing 'Grello' Bathurst 12hr2018 v1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
davewilliams000 submitted a new resource:

Porsche 911 GT3 R #911 Manthey Racing 'Grello' Bathurst 12hr2018 - Day-glo yellow/green livery of Manthey Racing Porsche from 12hrs of Bathurst 2018

Presenting my skin of Porsche 911 GT3 R #911 Manthey Racing Team from Bathurst 12hrs 2018 driven by Romain Dumas , Dirk Werner and Frédéric Makowiecki.

After watching the race for the 1st time this year I really liked the look of this livery and set myself a challenge to make it. It's taken a LOT of work (I estimate 30hrs+).

Hope you enjoy it! :D

Read more about this resource...

Thank you. By the way, is there any chance for a 2k version? I tried to "resize" it myself but for some reason it doesn't look right after my tinkering...
I'll have a look at it soon. I originally started working on this at 8K and it was taking ages, so I went back down to 4K and on re-sizing, all the seams didn't quite line up (and I had to tweak them) so guessing that's whats happened to you, but will be worse. All the arrows are vectors so should re-size better when I do it, but will still need some adjustments to get it lined up I imagine.
:)

Someone pointed out that the "scherer" logo at the front bumper is not quite at the correct angle - should be lined up to be parallel to the KW one. Will fix this soon as well as looking at a 2K version.

Just watched a pitstop at bathurst race (which I've been re-watching all day!). The car is needs a couple of small changes to be as accurate as possible:
  • Straighten "scherer" logo at the front bumper
  • Missing porsche lettering from underside of rear wing
  • Missing 'natsu foods' logo above pirelli logos on rear arches
  • remove 'manthey racing' logo on rear wing end fences.
Will get these fixed and update in the next few days :)

Sorry for the lack of an update on the minor fixes, I've just not had the chance yet. Hopefully fairly soon.

Also, Manthey are doing Blancpain this year, and I've spotted 'Grello' in the pitlane on Nicki Thiim's live stream today so will do a Blancpain version as the sponsors look very similar to Bathurst from what I can see. Of course we will eventually get this in ACC, but why not have it in AC too!?! ;)

See at 3:18 in the video below as it drives past in the pits...

davewilliams000 updated Porsche 911 GT3 R #911 Manthey Racing 'Grello' Bathurst 12hr2018 with a new update entry:

Small fixes

A few small fixes to make it as accurate as possible:
  • Added missing 'Natsu Foods' logos to rear arches and re-sized Pirelli logos to be in proportion.
  • Added missing 'Porsche' lettering to underside of rear wing
  • Removed 'Manthey Racing' logs from rear wing end fences.
  • Straightened 'Scherer' logos on both sides of the front bumper to be aligned with KW logos just above them.
  • Improved squares around 'Bott' logos on rear bumper to be sharper.
  • Added 2K version of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes