AC Porsche 911 GT3 Cup @ Brands Hatch - Saturday, April 8, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
- Alien speed
- VR!!!
- And now he's putting two cars on track!?!?

Geez Chris, give the rest of us a chance!

:roflmao::roflmao:

ZhSx5oT.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-5_7-41-21.png
    upload_2017-4-5_7-41-21.png
    147.9 KB · Views: 175
- Alien speed
- VR!!!
- And now he's putting two cars on track!?!?

Geez Chris, give the rest of us a chance!

:roflmao::roflmao:

ZhSx5oT.png
It's the new Oculus drivers. With 2 computers, you can use each eyepiece independently now, so I thought I'd give it a try. They warn that such use may cause Schitzophrenia, but I've already got that, so no harm.

Lol. I didn't realize I had already signed up for this one once. My bad :)

Reactions: Wiz
I'm going by what @Andrew Scott said but according to Google it should be 10am AEST, not 9am. I'm confused...
I'm confused too now:unsure:, the few races I had were 7am starts for me which is consistent with a 3hr difference between WA and the Eastcoast which is daylight savings time.

I'm in Western Australia, we voted daylight savings out it's just WST Western Standard Time, we're GMT+8.
WA is normally 2hrs behind Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne, but it goes haywire in summer because not all of Oz has daylight savings anymore so @AussieDucker could be right mate, depends if the time was based on Qld or NSW time. I'd go with google, I'm an unreliable source in comparison:p:roflmao:

Ran with the Euro boys today with these cars at Silverstone, no ABS. Got my butt handed to me. Is there a Noob class lurking in the basement I can join:whistling::whistling::speechless::speechless:
Ive been looking for a noob class all my sim career, but alas Ive never found one:(

Why does AC feel like the cars are going slow, I find rF2 the same. Yet AMS & RRE give the feeling that you are traveling at high speed.....cause you are:D. Very strange feeling, the scenery should be passing by at a rapid rate of blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but it doesn't:rolleyes:, guess I'll get use to it with time:thumbsup:

I'm lapping Brands in low 1:29's ATM, should get into the 28's, rear wing at 5 currently.
Cheers

Ive been looking for a noob class all my sim career, but alas Ive never found one:(

Why does AC feel like the cars are going slow, I find rF2 the same. Yet AMS & RRE give the feeling that you are traveling at high speed.....cause you are:D. Very strange feeling, the scenery should be passing by at a rapid rate of blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but it doesn't:rolleyes:, guess I'll get use to it with time:thumbsup:

I'm lapping Brands in low 1:29's ATM, should get into the 28's, rear wing at 5 currently.
Cheers
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: guess I'm in for a long career of mediocrity, but that's ok. It's more about sharing with like minded people for me anyway.
This is a can of worms that I don't like to deal with, but the speed factor has to do with your fov. The lower the number, the slower you seem to be going.
Soooo when I used a fov between 60-80 the track seemed narrow and straightaways stretched out really long, but the speed factor was insane. I mean you really felt it (Mach 2 with your hair on fire). It was tunnel vision and braking points and apexes were impossible to hit.
With my fov set between 28-33 it was exactly the opposite. Track was nice and wide, but straightaways looked squeezed up ie too short. My braking points and apexes were easier to see and hit, but I seemed to be traveling very slow. You get used to it.
Now I use a compromise that fits what I, ME, BP can live with. I would mention the number, but then I'd have to kill you:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Seriously, I shared a video from my boobtube site addressing fov and my controller sensitivity and the thread went all catawampus. I was just trying to help.
I vowed to never again address the Sacred, Holy, Untouchable FOV and I am not doing it here either FOV aficionados:D:D:D:D:D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%