Porsche 911 GT1-98 "Fast Forward 919" Fantasy Skin

Skins Porsche 911 GT1-98 "Fast Forward 919" Fantasy Skin 2018-10-09

Login or Register an account to download this content
AceSeptre submitted a new resource:

Porsche 911 GT1-98 "Fast Forward 919" Fantasy Skin - Porsche 911 GT1-98 in the 919 Hybrid Livery

Threw together a quick skin for the 911 GT1-98 in the 919 Hybrid colors. It's not a perfect reproduction of the 919 livery but it's what I think fits well for the GT1 while still being quite close to the 919. Enjoy.

Installation: copy folder to assettocorsa/content/cars/ks_porsche_911_gt1/skins

View attachment 273379 View attachment 273380 View attachment 273381

Read more about this resource...

Was just considering making this livery for this car... You know what they say about great minds, lol. Your skin is looking nice but I have a couple of suggestions:
1) There is some white inside the air intake on the roof, you haven't painted it entirely black
2) The grey stripe looks a bit weird around the headlights, like there is a gap, maybe make it continuous
a36M5J1.png

3) Make a reflection map. The black should be matte, you can check Kunos reflection maps to see how it's done. The car could use a bit less gloss anyway, I just made a skin for it so I know. This is the 911 RSR, you can see how the black is matte while the red grey and white is gloss
GdwM1oY.png

Thank you for the point outs. I had attempted to matte the black areas, however kept running into a strange issue that messed everything up badly. Likely just down to how I was going about it, but I do plan to fix it. Also, hadn't even noticed the scoop, and you're right, the stripe does like strange around the headlight. I will deffinately post an update for this asap. Thanks again.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.