Porsche 911.2 RSR | Porsche eSports Team | 2020 Virtual Le Mans 24 Hours | 2K + 4K

Skins Porsche 911.2 RSR | Porsche eSports Team | 2020 Virtual Le Mans 24 Hours | 2K + 4K Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
ZL1 submitted a new resource:

Porsche 911 RSR 2018 | Porsche eSports Team | 2020 Virtual Le Mans 24 Hours | 2K + 4K - Yes I am 6 months late to the party

View attachment 424807
Presenting the Porsche eSports Team at the 2020 24 Hours of Le Mans Virtual

The pack includes all 4 of the factory Porsche line-ups at the virtual edition of the Le Mans 24 Hours. The liveries are created for URD's 2018-spec update for Kunos's 911 RSR.

Kunos's 2016-spec 911 RSR is not compatible (I didn't choose it due to realism reason, as the model in rF2 are of the newer spec).

The cars are:
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Good quality but your skins do resemble the LeMans 2020 liveries better. Thanks for that!
The Virual LeMans 2020 liveries carry a SAFEIS banner on the windscreen. Those skins can be found on RaceDeportament too: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2020-porsche-esports-24hr-lemans.34402/.

Thanks for the feedback mate. It was my intention to make them to double down as 2020 real Le Mans versions later.
As for the SAFEIS banner, I'm still hesitating whether or not I will put them on, since they kinda ruin the look for me.
And for the already existing liveries, I'm aware of them but I'd like to try with my own hands on this one.
Cheers :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back