Porsche 908/2 - 1971 Fuji 500km #88 (4K)

Skins Porsche 908/2 - 1971 Fuji 500km #88 (4K) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pasta2000 submitted a new resource:

Porsche 908/2 - 1971 Fuji 500km #88 (4K) - This took 4 hours to make from scratch, buenas diaz

After 4 hours of working on one single car, here it is.
Velo made the car for those interested in looking for it, and now it has one of the most cool liveries ever on it:

View attachment 519043
Hiroshi Kazato (1949-1974) purchased a 908 Flunder in 1970, and raced it that year in its normal, white body paint. In 1971 he resprayed it to a gorgeous red, with white pinstripes down the sides and front. The car depicted here is from the 1971 Fuji 500km, where he finished 21st...

Read more about this resource...

Looks great but it does not work on my car (D.H.Fiallo & Velo v1.1 - porsche_908_lh_flunder_spyder)
Though your readme says it's made for that car, the DL file says vmw_porsche_908_lh_flunder_spyder ?
The skin.dds looks different than other skins and I can't even open it in GIMP or Photopea...

Hey there. Just to continue my comment from reviews.
The alpha channel of skin.dds was black so the skin didn't show up at all. Instead, the car looked like the 'default' red/yellow/white #27. I just made the alpha channel of your skin white and the skin works perfectly.

Hi Pasta,

I love your work on the Porsches in AC, thanks very much. I downloaded this skin and installed it the way I do with every other skin.
However it doesn't show the 88 Porsche which it should but it is the red/yellow/white #27.
Something went wrong with uploading?

Thanks!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes