Tracks Please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently my favourite track on AC ! Only two things to change to make it perfect:
1) Mark the invisible walls with barriers or sth
2) Make it bigger ! (If possible, I know it's a lot of work, and you already did something awesome ;-) )
I can only recommend this track, 10/10!

Bumping this in hope of some updates... GrassFX would make it sick, just like a "raceday version" with race tapes, hay bales, safety measures etc. Would be like a hillclimb.

0.7 i love it. It's looks original like in germany! ;-) One time, i come to this place to see it in real life, but its 400km far away. If you are from there, you think, youre driving in a village near home. I am very happy, that the project are not dead.
Ths new version has made a big jump.

I tried playing this mod because it looks really good, but even in HotLap I hit invisible walls on the road itself? Any ideas how I might be able to sort this?

Looking forward to the March update as well if that ends up happening. Such a great track, even if I can't drive on it :)

I'm not super big on free roam circuits, but once got driving around this map I couldn't believe how interesting it is. The objects like a guy cutting the grass and the dog on the side of the road seem very high quality. I even slowed down for a second in case the dog the jumped out. I'm from Canada so this is like a little vacation, which is nice in midst of this pandemic we are going through.

I missed your directions in following road signs at first and would hit invisible walls trying to go into a village etc, but to be expected with a work in progress. I can tell this shaping up to a classic. Thanks for all the hard work you pouring into this project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes