Playable Drivers 2

Misc Playable Drivers 2 Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great work! But you could've gotten and raked in more money through donations. I know cuz my recently acquired friend Alkie38, who interacts and make adjustments based on his users' requests for adjustments raked in more donations cuz people are generous when the modder is considerate of their requests, he compared that he got 3times the amount than what he usually gets for donations, just by being a true modder. And people are more hesitant when they're asked money upfront cuz they're wary of all the fake modders who does this ie. ie. they fake promise and use other's livery screenshot, they stall when asked if they're really legit, and when they get their money, they ignore, block the person and run. I understand that legacy icons like Button, Senna violates the T&C of the community but deliberately not including drivers that are already in the game and asking for money per character goes against the spirit of the modding scene. If we like the mod, we would happily donate to the user but charging money to every users is not the modding way and tarnishes the images. And deleting my review when I pointed out the fact goes to show you do it solely for the money and not out of passion for the modding community.. sure, modders thoroughly deserves rewards for their hard work, but charging money like DLC characters is wrong, especially when they're already a current active driver on the roster. And what's worse, you preach about not wanting to violate the community guideline by putting icon drivers here when in reality, you already have the files and is very willing to provide and breach the rules if they pay you. Deleting my previous ratings is already a proof, but I won't report you cuz I'm not petty like that. This mod could've been the best misc mod, beside the base modular mod, but you kinda botched it. Cheer but remember there's always karma.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 453 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 298 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 174 26.8%
Back