F1 2011 Pit Request

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering that too, there doesn't seems to be an option for it on the screen where you configure the controls. Pit strategy is a fundamental part of real F1 and CM have pretty much taken it away in this game. There is no suggestion as to how long the tyres last when you choose your pit stops like there was last year.

There is no pit request option, or limiter. You just drive at full speed into the pitlane, auto limiter and auto pit box.

This topic has been covered before, please try doing a search (top right of page) before posting new threads.

Pit notify button

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but has anyone found the pit notification button on the PS3? I can't see the option in the controller setup and I don't want to dive into the pits for new tyres just to do a drive-through.

Cheers

Yeh did that got your "One of your questions (pit stops) is answered here" went there still doesn't answer the question is there a manual pit in button. So not that straight foward is it. I was also commenting that I find it unrealistic if thats the case.

If you read the following 4/5 posts in that thread, the answer is there.

Im only trying to be helpful, as the next person to look has to look through 3 threads now in the search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%