Pit Poster / Box Board Feature (?)

..I don't know what to call it, in Spanish we give it "el cartel" only.
many disable them. me looking for some realism I deactivate all HUD except that poster. it is the only information external to the car.

it happens that the poster appears when we pass the finish line, on the RIGHT side of the screen (in a race, not in free practique or qualifying) ...... a while ago after installing tons of mods, the poster appeared on the side left...
At that moment I realized that the config.exe of the game was in 16 bits..I pass it to 32 bits, I use the exe as adminstrador and voila, solved.;)
recently (after installing a mod) it happened again ... the poster appears on the LEFT side ... I look and the configuration is in 32 bits (!!!!) ... check everything ... EVERYTHING (delete the mod, and clean the game of anything strange). and keeps reappearing on the left side.:mad:

..in the end I did a clean (pure, holy) and fresh installation of gtr2, without mods, or anything (and 32 bits in config): it still appears on the left side .... in donington. I think it is a feature forgotten by mod tracks .... by default tracks, when you are on a track that has the pit wall ( box wall) on your LEFT, the sign will appear on the same side (example, donington, anderstorp ). the same if it is on the right side (monza, spa)

I would like to confirm if someone can, or knows, if this is so. (I look like a fool discovering it now:D)

As I said, this nice detail is something that in tracks mods is not ... example laguna seca

A7waBfw.jpg

In my language "cartel" means "drug mafia" : in GTR2 it is the Pit Board what you describe :D
Its location can be set either on left or right depending on track gdb line
Pit Board Location = left (donington by example where pits are on the left)

By default it is on the right when this line is not present.
Of course you can activate/deactivate this feature in menu : OPTIONS >> VIDEO >> PITBOARD

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.