Pit Exit Arrow Points In Wrong Direction

Over the years I've encountered tracks with the pit exit arrow pointing the wrong way; I recall a version of Sears Point where the arrow pointed left, if you obeyed it, the minute you transitioned from pit to track the game would CTD. If memory serves me well (no guarantees of that) the fix was a simple edit to a track file.

I now have Mosport '07 with the same issue; to my knowledge Mosport has never run a race counterclockwise so I know to exit right (one of my favorite tracks) ...but the AI do not, so they never leave, except one hapless soul who butts into a retaining wall and sits there trying to exit left til I leave the track. I have long forgotten the edit to correct this, and perusing the track gdb, trk, and aiw files divulges nothing. So, how to swing the arrow from left to right?

That was it; had to find the correct track, have several installed (1977_Mosport, Mosport67, 07Mosport ...just for GTR2/P&G). Had noticed this setting, but since it didn't state "Exit" thought it might designate which side of the track the pits were on.

Thanks everyone. It's a pain getting old and forgetful (and I've been away from my sims for nearly four years).

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea