Resource icon

Skins Pirelli Tire Pack for RSS Formula Hybrid & Formula 2 V6 2018 [1K, 2K, 4K] 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
davewilliams000 submitted a new resource:

Pirelli Tire Pack for RSS Formula Hybrid 2018 [1K, 2K, 4K] - Pirelli tires based on the original dev PSD file by RSS

Presenting my Pirelli tire pack for Formula Hybrid 2018 by Race Sim Studio

This pack is based on the tire pack and PSD file released by @chargingcar here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-formula-hybrid-2018-tire-pack-psd.20328/

I have replaced the stock logos to instead have high quality Pirelli logos for all tire colours produced by Pirelli for F1 in 2018, including Interemediates and Wets, as well as a new FIA style barcode.

You can purchase...

Read more about this resource...

Hi mate these tyres are fantastic!
Small tip, can you revise the US color? Is a bit too pinky, (I know you used pirelli’s informations about the color, but real ones look like they’re darker.)
XPB_873169_HiRes-e1501762561979-725x500.jpg

Abu-Dhabi-Pirelli-2017.jpg

I feel like CC original US were almost spot on.

Amazing tire pack :)

Ninja edit: I was wrong I choosed the wrong tire pack in the tirepack selection, so I got confused, sorry.

Last edited:
Quick question: Why isn't it possible to open the .dds files (except for the dirt file) in IrfanView or Photoshop?
Is that some kind of protection?
It's a little unfortunate because it makes it impossible to check which tyres are currently used on a particular skin.

Quick question: Why isn't it possible to open the .dds files (except for the dirt file) in IrfanView or Photoshop?
Is that some kind of protection?
It's a little unfortunate because it makes it impossible to check which tyres are currently used on a particular skin.
Maybe you have to download and install the Intel texture works plugin, some dds files open with that plugin installed only.

Will these tires be compatible with future versions of RSS Hybrid as well? Such as 2019, 2020, 2021, etc?

I followed the instructions and have chosen the Ultrasoft (Purple) but in game it doesn't seem to change, my tires still show as red.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea