PhilmDash

Apps PhilmDash Porsche RSR 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is it possible to change the RPM % that the shift lights come on from? They start to come on far too late for my liking, and in some cars the ideal shifting point is basically where the first green lights start to come on

Is it possible to change the RPM % that the shift lights come on from? They start to come on far too late for my liking, and in some cars the ideal shifting point is basically where the first green lights start to come on
Go to car settings in SimHub to adjust when shift light comes on. Second tab below Games on the SimHub app, then there is a per car option.

Go to car settings in SimHub to adjust when shift light comes on. Second tab below Games on the SimHub app, then there is a per car option.
Thanks but not what I was after. That would require having to exit the game and set up a new car profile each time you want to drive something new too and also this dash is made with it's own formulae for when each LED comes on anyway, it ignores the settings you're referring to.

I ended up finding out how to edit this dash to get what I wanted though. This dash is set to have the lights start coming on progressively from 85% of redline, but I changed it to about 70% and spaced each LED out accordingly

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back