PEYREGROSSE (France)

Tracks PEYREGROSSE (France) v1 FREE ULTIMATE

Login or Register an account to download this content
that sure is a lot of X-trees and a lot of tris. No LOD-ing going on
6.jpg

7.jpg

also started a small project to make the track experience a little more homogeneous

Last edited:
Please tell me what to do because : "Tracks outline is missing" according to CMfull orange /!\ warning.
If needed, I made these.

- New outline:
copy "outline.png" in each UI folder (\assettocorsa\tracks\simtraxx_peyregrosse\ui...)

- Track map for Mandagout-Peyregrosse layout (L2):
"map.png" in \assettocorsa\tracks\simtraxx_peyregrosse\mandagout-peyregrosse
"map.ini" in \data of the same folder

Attachments

• outline.png
    outline.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 210
  • map.ini
    139 bytes · Views: 182
  • map.png
    map.png
    312.5 KB · Views: 222
that sure is a lot of X-trees and a lot of tris. No LOD-ing going on
View attachment 342332
View attachment 342333
also started a small project to make the track experience a little more homogeneous

These are all old tracks and we didnt even make them. We did some cheap conversions on them as we didnt get too much money back and we even lost on them so we arent going to update these free tracks too much anymore. However You can edit them for Your own pleasure, please dont make it public as it is NOT ALLOWED to edit these tracks for public showing purposed without our permission.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 197115

These are all old tracks and we didnt even make them. We did some cheap conversions on them as we didnt get too much money back and we even lost on them so we arent going to update these free tracks too much anymore. However You can edit them for Your own pleasure, please dont make it public as it is NOT ALLOWED to edit these tracks without our permission.
:O_o:

We got a permission from the original author to convert the track, so I guess we can say that it is not allowed to edit the track for public showing purposes without our permission, especially removing banners.
You got that permission likely 6 years ago with the promise to simply convert the tracks and bring them up to spec for AC.
I'm sure most those original makers would revoke that permission if you asked again today, looking at the heap of donation beta RC ULTIMATE access and promises for whatever final free release, with apparently all your work going into adding thousands of trees and billboards with your logo all around the tracks. I mean a few like the original makers of Targa Florio have publicly revoked.

And by making it homogeneous I simply meant replacing your logo, bringing the track back to the original makers vision...it's all in the screenshot, no need for PM there.

These are all old tracks and we didnt even make them. We did some cheap conversions on them as we didnt get too much money back and we even lost on them so we arent going to update these free tracks too much anymore. However You can edit them for Your own pleasure, please dont make it public as it is NOT ALLOWED to edit these tracks for public showing purposed without our permission.

Then why publish an unfinished track? A simple check in CM would have seen these faults. All your tracks are very beautiful made, you did an amazing job by showing 2D trees as being like 3D and the public is also well shaped for AC. While other track makers are sticking to very the bad made 2D public or worser do not use public.

In a way, maybe we should be thankful to shady projects like this, since they make us appreciate the work of other modders here even more.

In a way, maybe we should be thankful to shady projects like this, since they make us appreciate the work of other modders here even more.

Shady projects??? Modders??? This is when a person that doesn't have enough information speaks public about something they have no idea.

We are not modders and they are not shady projects.

We are ultra high quality and accuracy content creators for many sims. We have many private clients who need high quality. On the other hand We also enhanced some very old projects (CLASSIC) like Peyregrosse that has almost 10 years. We werent going to change much on these projects, as they are classic and just needed to be driveable. We spent alot of time on the conversions anyway to improve them, to setup proper shaders, change vegetation normals to be proper like in AC, we set some more optimisation too and many layouts. Anyway, not gonna explain everything to You. Stick to Your free tracks from other authors and appreciate them, because they spend 2-3 years of their free time doing one small track for free :D and You dont even know how innacurate these free tracks are, these free authors dont care about surface accuracy in most cases because they have no data, they just make them look good. Its easy to make 1 small track over few years. Its hard to make dozens of long tracks with export to other sims as well with high accuracy laserscans.

Ps. anyway make sure to check our premium content like BRASOV, PROVENCE ALPS, MAGNOLIA, TRANSFAGARASAN laserscanned, FATZAEL, AUTOBAHN country club, M1 CONCOURSE, MTAHLEB and many more laserscanned ultra high quality tracks before You start anymore ignorant posts.

You got that permission likely 6 years ago with the promise to simply convert the tracks and bring them up to spec for AC.
I'm sure most those original makers would revoke that permission if you asked again today, looking at the heap of donation beta RC ULTIMATE access and promises for whatever final free release, with apparently all your work going into adding thousands of trees and billboards with your logo all around the tracks. I mean a few like the original makers of Targa Florio have publicly revoked.

And by making it homogeneous I simply meant replacing your logo, bringing the track back to the original makers vision...it's all in the screenshot, no need for PM there.

Targa Florio revoked by original authors? Didnt hear anything about it. All I hear is many people praise the updated version.
We added 3d terrain + many trees + high resolution physical road mesh on 72km road. We also now added fx grass and fx rain features and redone the near terrain to be using real orthophoto for more realism.

The only thing that original authors said to us was to change the price to 0... Which eventually we will make it free anyway at some point when we recover our costs.

You keep talking about tracks we didnt make, just enhanced. Your opinion about our works is flawed due to not enough information. Do You homework and then start spitting.

"and You dont even know how innacurate these free tracks are, these free authors dont care about surface accuracy in most cases because they have no data, they just make them look good. Its easy to make 1 small track over few years."

Do you even have a heart?
I am very sure (some) free modders are as keen to produce accurate results as a company trying to make money.

Targa Florio revoked by original authors? Didnt hear anything about it. All I hear is many people praise the updated version.
We added 3d terrain + many trees + high resolution physical road mesh on 72km road. We also now added fx grass and fx rain features and redone the near terrain to be using real orthophoto for more realism.

The only thing that original authors said to us was to change the price to 0... Which eventually we will make it free anyway at some point when we recover our costs.

You keep talking about tracks we didnt make, just enhanced. Your opinion about our works is flawed due to not enough information. Do You homework and then start spitting.
jEKwbg3.gif

did you just feel the need to reply to a half year old post of mine to write... that?
Even more business advertising speech?

I can't find the post I remember (was your Targa ever uploaded to RD? I think it was at some point but you deleted it including its support thread). I did find this post tho by @Abulzz :
Hey guys,
some of you might know that simtraxx is currently doing the targa florio convertion project. so why did I came out from nowhere with a new built-from-scratch version?
well, do allow me to say a bit about the background story behind this project.

Back in 2014, I started the targa florio convertion project, with permission from Georg who held the rights for the rfactor version. It went quite well, actually. It got well optimized, working ai, set of cameras, etc. this is my video showing the progress back then;

some time after that, simtraxx contacted me and asked if they can continue the project. I explained the situation, they understand, and after talking to Georg, the convertion project continues. Simtraxx will continue from my last build, the v 0.8.

and 2 years later, here we are lol.
to be honest, I was hoping that simtraxx would've been finished the convertion by now. well I guess they have their own circumstances. The old one is a classic masterpiece and even now, I still drive it once in a while. last update has shown plenty of improvements since I left it, I'm curious to see the finished version.

and It's one of my reason why my version is the '73 version. first, I don't think we need two version of the same year, and the '73 event was quite important, as it was the last Targa Florio event as a World Sportscar Championship race.

so that's it. and this is what I have been working on quitely for the last 2 years. sorry for the silence, but I was hoping I can bring the community a pleasant surprise lol.
I hope you guys are not too disappointed with this current pre-alpha version. I too, wished the track should be more developed after 2 years. but I'll do what I can to make more time to work on this.
and from now, I will post my progress here every now and then to keep you guys updated!

cheers!

Abulzz

Last edited:
Stick to Your free tracks from other authors and appreciate them, because they spend 2-3 years of their free time doing one small track for free :D and You dont even know how innacurate these free tracks are, these free authors dont care about surface accuracy in most cases because they have no data, they just make them look good. Its easy to make 1 small track over few years.

giphy.gif

eh, only just saw your kicks towards the real track creators... Konrad, for once try doing anything yourself instead of asking/begging other track creators to work for you. I've yet to see any of your laserscanned ultra high quality tracks actually get finished, but I've seen plenty of what you send out to get fixed... scamming customers along the way, at least according to my definition.

You know, Blender isn't that hard to use... :roflmao:
1.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes