Peugeot 308 RCZ Marlboro

Skins Peugeot 308 RCZ Marlboro 2020-09-06

Login or Register an account to download this content
yes why not i use photofilter to make the skin it's not as good as photoshop
Looks like you have released quite a few skins now without AO. I’ve not used photofilter? But can it not add layers to the image? The car has a good uvmap and the AO can even be extracted from CM. I think even the free gimp and paint.net can add layers easily enough. It would be easier to show you how to do it yourself so you can apply to all of your past and future skins, so maybe I can do this one as an example or I can show you? Let me know :)

I hope they will be correct
Thanks for trying to get them all updated with AO! Only you made an error, instead of including the AO map as an extra file which the car does not see "nodamage_lod0_AO_map.dds" you need to add the AO as a layer on top or underneath of the skin in the file "nodamage_lod0.dds". Then set either the AO layer or Skin layer to multiply and save the file as a single "nodamage_lod0.dds". Your AO is also a little dark.

I have attached a better AO map you can use (still kept it 2k to match skins). Also as an example, here is the Marlboro skins dds one with AO layer added so you can see what the end result should look like:

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• nodamage_lod0_AO.png
    nodamage_lod0_AO.png
    541 KB · Views: 49

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements