Cars Peugeot 206 RC Street (3 in 1 mod)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1598555
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Steve!

loving this mod, esp . the 1.0 which to me is the best of the 3 at the moment ...
One thing bugging me most and I can't fix myself is the small "gap" here :
gap.jpg

some constructive feedback of things that need attention as well
for the 2.0:
- disturbing reflections (in cockpit view the window banner reflects the road instead of being semi transparent)
- chrome is too reflective (or wrong reflection)

for the 3.0:
- rear side windows not transparent
- wiper blades don't move along with the wiper

for all 3 versions:
- driver head parts visible in VR

Cheers and hope to see a v3.1 which fixes these things, it's a superb mod you have here! Thanks!!

• Deleted member 1598555

Hi there!
Thank you for the detailed feedback. I'm glad you're enjoying the mod. I'll definitely take note of the issues you mentioned, I'll work on addressing these in the next update. Stay tuned and thanks for your support! Cheers!

• Deleted member 1598555

hi Steve!

loving this mod, esp . the 1.0 which to me is the best of the 3 at the moment ...
One thing bugging me most and I can't fix myself is the small "gap" here :
View attachment 735314

some constructive feedback of things that need attention as well
for the 2.0:
- disturbing reflections (in cockpit view the window banner reflects the road instead of being semi transparent)
- chrome is too reflective (or wrong reflection)

for the 3.0:
- rear side windows not transparent
- wiper blades don't move along with the wiper

for all 3 versions:
- driver head parts visible in VR

Cheers and hope to see a v3.1 which fixes these things, it's a superb mod you have here! Thanks!!
Hi there!
Thank you for the detailed feedback. I'm glad you're enjoying the mod. I'll definitely take note of the issues you mentioned, I'll work on addressing these in the next update. Stay tuned and thanks for your support! Cheers!

• Deleted member 1598555

Any chance of a bit more detailed description; which version of the 206 is this (hp, top speed, torque, etc?), what are the other two models (different in hp, tires, aspiration)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back