Peugeot 106 Maxi Kitcar #09 M.Boetti Antibes-Azur 97

Skins Peugeot 106 Maxi Kitcar #09 M.Boetti Antibes-Azur 97 v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Arno10 submitted a new resource:

Peugeot 106 Maxi Kitcar #09 M.Boetti Antibes-Azur 97 v1.0 - Peugeot 106 Maxi Kitcar skin

Hi guys,
After downloading a large number of many skins, cars, circuits and other apps and camtools, thanks to the many talents on RD, I come to share my first skin.
New to photoshop, be indulgent, it's far from perfect and the original files are not of very high quality, I did the best possible with my little knowledge of this software.
Here is a very fun car to drive, the little 106, which you will find, if interested, on the well-known site for rally cars and roads, assettorallygrb.

Read more about this resource...

hi, really nice skins, would you mind doing some of these for this 106 rallye mod?
thanks!

Hi,
I've just seen the template file, there is only one .dds file and i think for the car paint and add brands logo it's possible but it won't be possible to modify license plate or add banner on car window because there is no file for that.

I didn't planed to do some but i've seen a pretty nice skin or two and now it makes me want to try to do a beautiful liverie ;)
Or maybe do you have ideas about specific skins ?

It takes time to do a skin and even more because of limitations of my skills, i'm a beginner or maybe intermediate level but absolutely not a Photoshop professional so please be patient.

And please, if you have a few seconds, don't forget to rate skins with many "little yellow stars" or a little word, it encourages to do more and it makes me happy that people like, thank you ;)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 160 66.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 108 44.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 115 47.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 43 17.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 68 28.1%
Back