Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

The starting point is an old layout. I have spent a lot of time trying to reach something not too far from the original one. It is sure that many many things can still be improved, I have corrected many things, will try to improve again and then move to another one. I think I could spend some months on this kind of track...

Last edited:
So after all our ARC Members had a free day today we decided to set up a online Room for some fun racing with our WIP Seat Leon EuroCup and the Marcas Touring cars at Jerez De La Frontera From @Patrick Giranthon

We wrote a message on our InstaGram Feed and we actually got a lot of replies

We wanted to see if our WIP Leon EuroCup Could match the Marcas cars.

And They Did!

We had an evening of Very exciting Racing (our Neighbours weren't happy with us LOL)

Results
Top 5

1. Seat Leon EuroCup (Fastest Lap: 1:57:256)
2. Chevrolet Cruze Marcas (Fastest Lap 1:57:124)
3. Toyota Corolla Marcas (Fastest Lap 1:57:563)
4. Seat Leon EuroCup (Fastest Lap: 1:57:753)
5. Chevrolet Cruze Marcas (Fastest Lap: 1:58:153)

Some Pictures

GRAB_008.JPG
GRAB_007.JPG
GRAB_010.JPG
GRAB_009.JPG

Hopefully I can do the Xbox livery pretty quickly onto the ford when template available

template https://mega.nz/#!v4IDgDxR!aGAKf1zmGdJY9y33roDpjgefCIASLUOQnwOunMhnNd0
body as gmt to check the paint on 3dsimed https://mega.nz/#!qw5mQQoK!Be6CoJZH-fIORi-ghK01a_-v8erBGcISz2rIvRud3pQ

lightglass and windows are the same file, windscreen banner front and rear are on the same template too but use a different material so in the veh just add a line called Extra1="Window.dds"

internal window is same from the reiza super v8...

That Ford sounds pretty close to Super V8s. How about the physics ? In the end it's all about the physics. I don't see a point in having another V8 car with "amateur"/inferior physics, when we already have pro stuff in game...If you'd send it to Reiza and ask them to 'inject' their physics, then yes, but otherwise I don't see a point.

Also, the car does not look much different anyway.
And how do you plan to have them race together ? You can't assign the same rfm to the mod...

But I support your efforts, of course. Always great to see competent, skilled modders contributing to the sim you play. :)

That Ford sounds pretty close to Super V8s. How about the physics ? In the end it's all about the physics. I don't see a point in having another V8 car with "amateur"/inferior physics, when we already have pro stuff in game...If you'd send it to Reiza and ask them to 'inject' their physics, then yes, but otherwise I don't see a point.

And how do you plan to have them race together ? You can't assign the same rfm to the mod...

But I support your efforts, of course. Always great to see competent, skilled modders contributing to the sim you play. :)
its basically a superv8 with a ford body lol so their is no internal diffrence lol

as i already wrote: just the body and interior is new... the car is using the tires, calipers and cockpit from reizas super v8 and also its physic and sound... in the end this car isnt standalone and just work together with the original game content...

You can just pop on a different body like a skin ? If it's that easy, why has there not been a Renault body for the Marcas or other F1/F3 models ?

Just some noob questions, sorry. Obviously I'm no modder and don't know how things work exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back