Pedal upgrade advice

I bought a Thrustmaster T150 earlier this year. But the pedals that came with it are honestly garbage. I'm not an expert on sim racing hardware so I figured it would be best to ask on here. I'm not looking for anything super high end and extremely expensive. Something that'll get the job done and feel way better than standard T150 version pedals.

https://www.protosimtech.com If you extend your budget and be patient.

You might want to look in the used section of different sites for fanatec v3 used also.

Pedals are one of those things that if you get a good pair, you don't have to think about replacing them at all.

It's important to remember that a high end pedal will stress your rig also and the seat as they'll require more pressure on the brake pedal as in real life.

Upvote 0
do you have the T150 pro with the T3PA three pedal set, or the cheaper two pedal set?
a load cell upgrade to either the T3PA or T3PA pro pedal set would be a great option, and would work with your T150 on console, if you are on PC only the Fanatec CSL load cell pedals are only $200 plus shipping from Fanatec
I upgraded my Logitech G25 pedals to a set of Fanatec CSR Elite load cell pedals, and couldn't be happier

Upvote 0
do you have the T150 pro with the T3PA three pedal set, or the cheaper two pedal set?
a load cell upgrade to either the T3PA or T3PA pro pedal set would be a great option, and would work with your T150 on console, if you are on PC only the Fanatec CSL load cell pedals are only $200 plus shipping from Fanatec
I upgraded my Logitech G25 pedals to a set of Fanatec CSR Elite load cell pedals, and couldn't be happier
I bought the T3PA Pro Pedals recently that came with two brake mods. Which I haven't tried yet, because I don't know which is best... :whistling: Compression springs and Conical Brake Mods.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Forum trophies