rF2 PCC@Imola Wednesday 22 October 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my qualy was great p1 pole :dance:

Race:
Start was very good, holding p1:). Then first mistake with the cold tyres and p2 then. back on p1 few courners later cause p1 spun. Then pressure from Dave Robinson and he was faster and overtaked me. My pace in race was bad :(, changed to much on setup :( :(. Then fight with Robert Crone who also was pushing hard behind me. 2 car in "tosa" didn't work then and I lost controll on braking zone and crahed out. Was on outside robert inside. He also was on trouble with his car in braking zone. Was not your fold robert all mine, we didnt' contact I was on outside was your courner :). You must not wait for me and let me regain position. But anyway 1 lap later I went to hard over curbs in "aqua minerale" and spun to left and the courner goes right :doh:. Then standing in these sandbank nearly stall the engine. Had to reverse out of the sand :doh:, lost mmuch time. P7 I was then I think. Well my car was not damaged in any was, so I tryed pushing. Nice fight then with Jamie Wilson :), fair driving there :). He spun and so I was on p6 i think. Then I was coming closer to Ben, but then some laped cars was coming out of pits. Nuno Areias was driving more to the left so I decidet to overtake on the outside right into "Tamburello", but then when I was already to close he steered to right letting me no space. I lift throttle but to late. Nuno forced me into green :censored::censored::censored: and then happy flying :flypig: for me with highspeed into "Tamburello Sandbanck" :doh: . And then there were also Andrew Evans in the sand and crashed into his back very heavy :doh: and kissed the wall:censored:. sorry there was nothing to avoid for me andrew :dizzy:.
What was that Nuno ??? thx for wrecking me. Please use mirrors,hold your line and not braking on straight please in future.
My car then was totaly wrecked. The front was totaly f***d up. splitter off, front left tyre withot air in,(flat tyre), suspension broken. Stearingwheel was on straight set to left ,omg,. Then I tryed grinding my baby home to the box. Lost a hell of much time. Some greetings from Patrick :wave: getting pass me then, by flashing lights :wave:. After a loooong pitstop then I was back on track. The car was still not so good. Was feeling wrong. suspension was not so good and laptimes was bad :(. Anyway I tryed to finish the race :). Then I spun on last lap :dizzy::dizzy:, but gap behind me was big enouth, lol. Finaly p4.
Anyway was fun driving with you see you on track:yo:

Some screenshoths:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 214
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 230
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 223
  • happy flying.jpg
    happy flying.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 240
  • greetings from patrick ,-) .jpg
    greetings from patrick ,-) .jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 233
  • Andrew Evans

that was the most fun i've had in the pcc... really starting to like these l'il beasties...

came to the event stone cold - couldn't download the track last night when i wanted to practice... imola 94! love it!... only ever driven the sanitised version of it... and i like that one... but this, lovely! :)

quallied about 14th... nicely mid-field... had some inneresten early stuff... but then a little mistake here and there began to take it's toll on the handling... eventually losing my front splitter...

nonchalantly threw it into tamburello and found myself eating sand and wall... guess it was more critical on the porsche than i gave it credit for :D

spent over a lap trying to get out... but car was bent and superheating the fronts... on way back to the pits i finally hit a tyrewall and promptly burst into flames...

quality to see so many people out tonight supporting this cool mod... MOAR PLOX! :becky:

Well waste of time but enjoyed it alot. Qualified in 3rd so followed the guys round the 1st lap till Steve P spun it on the 1st lap so settled into 2nd. Putting pressure on Dan and got through building a 20 sec lead. The car was driving great and was taking it easy out in front so I would not eat my tyres.

Then NOOOOB error I reached for my keyboard to adjust the amount of fuel I would take in the Pit, took my eye off the road and kissed a barrier. This gave my a puncture and wrecked my suspension all at about 10mph bahhhh. Pitted on lap 15 repaired the damage took fuel and new tyres to sort the puncture. Came out 7 secs behind Toni and started to eat his lead up. Was right on his tail going onto lap 21 when the power went out in the City Awesome. Would have been a good finish as I was faster but as Toni said he had less wing. Anyway good race just a shame I wasted all that time just for the power to fail :censored::censored::censored:

So in answer Toni u need to thank the local power company not me pushing to hard.

Well, I waasn't having a baad night all told, at least until real life intervened. Have I mentioned I hate teenagers? :censored: Simon probably heard more than he wanted too :p
As it was, I was lapping poorly, but still having fun, then hit the wall at Villeneuve and killed the car. I wasn't going that fast by the time I nosed into the wall either

Ah well, at least I felt I was doing better in this race, even if I wasn't:D

:crazy:???

no commend from my side

I'm , off now. Otherwise I'm saying things I have to have regrets tomorrow sorry
hi my friend i think u had all the left side of the track to pass
and u are on strait so u are seeing my car from far away so i saw your car and i open the way for u cause first turn is for the left a leave u a clean trajectory:yo: but you choose the wrong side
but any way if i made a mistake i apologize i know aim very fair driver
this is not the first community i m. and i praise a Lott respect

Its all about fun and having a fair race guys, Some things are a part of racing.
Looking in the mirror and getting of raceline is one of those things.
If we all watch eachother and respect the faster or slower drivers we can only try to have a good and dammage free race.
Relax and we will meet at Oulton for the next race.
Cheers!

• Steve Parker

Very good race,had good start behind daniel,took lead into first chicane after daniel went wide,then clipped kerb on 2nd chicane spinning the car:woot:had to wait for field to pass to rejoin in last lol,but managed to get myself back through field to finish 2nd,after few mistakes from cars in front,great driving by all:peace:

Sorry Nuno:hug: but I was expecting a "sorry" or a "up's" or something like that. Instead of that I read "thank u all for this nice moment"cheers:peace:" than my fuses explode :target::flame:

I know that accident's happen and thats not a problem. If someone say's sorry then all its OK and np :peace: **** happens I'm not unforgiving.
Maybe I'm yust to much accustomed to gentleman racing :yo:

see you on track :wave:

I had a small incedent myself but if i have to type sorry i would end up in the wall:)
Thats why in the RD rules it says wait and cool down and react a day later :)
And no personal wars on forum but send a pm and if you need help pm an admin :)

Sorry Nuno:hug: but I was expecting a "sorry" or a "up's" or something like that. Instead of that I read "thank u all for this nice moment"cheers:peace:" than my fuses explode :target::flame:

I know that accident's happen and thats not a problem. If someone say's sorry then all its OK and np :peace: **** happens I'm not unforgiving.
Maybe I'm yust to much accustomed to gentleman racing :yo:

see you on track :wave:

hi there my friend i don't say sorry at the time cause i thought we cant use chat during the race
anyway already sad aim sorry this was my first race here my first race on this mod
just adapting hope u understand
lets make some friends not enemy's

cheers mate see u next one:peace:

I had a great and tough race! Qualified in 19th position, had an OK start and managed to take a few positions early on because of others mistakes (and me cutting a wee bit through the grass... :madgrin: :D). I actually managed to keep the car in one piece all through the race on this tricky circuit. Made a couple of small mistakes but I was certainly not the only one so managed to drive around p.10 for a while. Had some great fights with a couple of people!

Most exciting part was the last 4 laps of the race, I was in 7th position and Simon was behind me and I knew he was faster than me. But I hoped I could manage to keep in front of him for the remainder of the race. Was pushing like crazy and I saw him gaining on me slowly. Then in the last two laps I was really getting nervous, in the last lap he was very close and I knew I would have to drive really defensively in that last lap to keep 7th... and I managed! I think you were actually beside me when I turned into the last corner going onto the finish... :twitch: But I managed to keep that p.7! So from p.19 to p.7 and I am pretty pleased with that!! :D

:yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies