Pastor Maldonado

D63.gif

Looks like he'll be gone sooner than we may think.
The Venezualan government is cutting all funding for Motorsport, as it doesn't promote developing sport in the country.

He's nothing without his pay cheque, so he's a gonner!

Looks like he'll be gone sooner than we may think.
The Venezualan government is cutting all funding for Motorsport, as it doesn't promote developing sport in the country.

He's nothing without his pay cheque, so he's a gonner!
Karthikeyan in for Maldonado then :-D

Good opportunity for Chilton's cheque book to move up the grid :D
Hey, Chilton was the only rookie last year to complete every race! I remember them raving on about that after the season. It apparently doesn't matter if it's half hour after everyone else and not worth any points :/ But it's dangerously close to making the Maldonator thread about Chilton, so back to topic...

"Hmm.. where else can I get money to endanger other people's lives...?"
Pastor-Maldonado_2820602.jpg

I reckon the FIA had a special radio jammer that made Maldonado's car terminally break down, before he had a chance to destroy everyone around Monaco.

Hey, Chilton was the only rookie last year to complete every race! I remember them raving on about that after the season. It apparently doesn't matter if it's half hour after everyone else and not worth any points :/ But it's dangerously close to making the Maldonator thread about Chilton, so back to topic...

Perhaps there could be more drivers who would be quicker than him over the course of a season, but he's still an incredible athelete and a really nice guy who I think should be more admired. Besides, he's way better than pay drivers in the past who used to be in F1. He brings money to the team but Marussia need that, and he's still better at driving an F1 car than 99% of people on this planet.

Last edited:
Perhaps there could be more drivers who would be quicker than him over the course of a season, but he's still an incredible athelete and a really nice guy who I think should be more admired. Besides, he's way better than pay drivers in the past who used to be in F1. He brings money to the team but Marussia need that, and he's still better at driving an F1 car than 99% or people on this planet.
Yes, I mostly agree, I was just joking about them going on about it so much at the end of last season.

Stop saying he is fast, every F1 driver is fast, if not, they are not F1 drivers so judge on his abilities to drive and not on his speed ! Lot of people say he his the most succefull GP2 driver, I'm agree with them but GP2 is not F1 so please don't compare ! I think he has nothing tod od in a F1 today, many other drivers have more chances to succeed than him and with his money he prevent better driver, poor F1...

Sorry for my English, i'm French ^^

Interesting statistic from the Formula 1 website.

Lotus’s Pastor Maldonado didn't make the finish for the second race in a row, meaning he’s now failed to see the chequered flag in the first two races of every season he has competed in F1 (dating back to 2011).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back