Pannonia-ring 2019

Tracks Pannonia-ring 2019 v1.5 final

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi i cannot open the .rar file its damged!

Attachments

• screen.PNG
    screen.PNG
    17.4 KB · Views: 110
Thank you for all the work you've put in.

I don't want to be rude or anything. I just want to give my honest opinion, hoping it might help with updates. :) I am an amateur bike racer and I know this track quite well. Due to the corona situation all our events got cancelled so the internet brought me to Assetta Corsa game and to an idea to at least virtually drive on the track I should be racing on... well today actually.

I love the turn 1 and 2, they seem very realistic, also this goes for the last and second last turns, also 5 seems legit. But turns 7,8, 9 are completely wrong regarding altitude. This is one of the most complicated combinations and also most dangerous ones. Turn 6 is the "entering" turn of the combination that decides if you took a good line, so you can correctly go through the 7, 8 and 9. If you haven't, there's a good chance that you will crash in 8th turn. 6th-7th turn are uphill and between 7th and 8th turn there's the hill's pick and because the 8th turn is also facing a bit outwards, the forces can quickly put the suspension and the whole bike out of balance (if you are not careful with throttle). The turns 6, 7 and 8 are the turns with most scratches on asphalt because of all the crashes there. The 9th turn got me a bit confused, since for the split second I got lost and had to really think where am I (different altitude than in reality). Also right after 12th turn there's a little jump, that is more apparent on one side.

But I have to say again: NICE WORK AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE EFFORT. ... and my comment's purpose is only to help, not to criticise. :)

This version, I made with Google Maps and elevation Api. Not exactly.
But .... I have already spoken to the ring director, sometime, when I have time, drive in ring and take a lot of photos. Drive couple test round and I make a best version.
Because of this virus crisis, the appointment ... Sorry ... Sorry ...

Either way, I have to work below crisis too ...

the rar-file is corrupt ... maybe you can repair, make a new upload?

edit: it's fixed - a new win-rar-version was necessary

Last edited:
The track is really great, I know it for real because I've driven on it a few times at trackdays (with Abarth 500 EVO). TOP work, thank you
(I am currently driving the UNO TURBO EVOLUTIONE on the track, you can find it here under Cars. A great car and very fast)
Who wants to test it, everything is linked! At

Last edited:
Hello,

I would love to play this track, I bought the game only for this reason but the game resetst to menu when it loads the track. Do I need a special setting to use this track?

edit:
figured it out, i had the game on time attack and that wont load the track for some reason

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea