EA Sports WRC painting your own car in career mode

anyone else having problems with the stickers when you try to put your own paint on a car? doesn't work at all but that might be my 1060 low level graphics card? also: it does not offer my team logo as one of the stickers to be put on the car? is this just a developer oversight or do I need to unlock this. and finally: how can one save colours? it offers me to use a seved colour rather than fiddle endlessly with the correct adjustments, but how do I save them in the first place? first time the game has disappointed me, but maybe someone here can help me :)

Eckhart! Nice to see that you are still attempting to listen to the passenger and do some rallying. Many questions, I might not have all the answers. But let's go!

anyone else having problems with the stickers when you try to put your own paint on a car? doesn't work at all but that might be my 1060 low level graphics card?
Two questions in one here. And EA already have your answers!
1699055877013.png

1699055890544.png

also: it does not offer my team logo as one of the stickers to be put on the car? is this just a developer oversight or do I need to unlock this.

Developer oversight. There's in general a lack of attention to those details with the car builder.
If you do a JWRC event, you will see the two Irish lads drive for a Irish Motorsport Academy team, the rest is JWRC Privateers, while you drive... JWRC Builder Car. Even though you actually gave it a brand-name and a make-name in addition to having a team name on your team. I guess it is better than KT putting you on Super Specials against cars that's not even in the race, or KT giving manufacturer points to all cars of a brand, and not just the best two out of the three nominated...

and finally: how can one save colours? it offers me to use a seved colour rather than fiddle endlessly with the correct adjustments, but how do I save them in the first place? first time the game has disappointed me, but maybe someone here can help me :)

When you have a color you like (like me, trying to make the #FF00A8 Pink) then go down to the "saved colors" and when you are over one of the stored ones, you should have a prompt down to the right to see what button you need to press to save the color. I have saved a pink color I am fairly, ok-ish happy with, and a yellow. For me the prompt is the square-button (using a G29). You must be over one of the "stored" places for it to show up.
20231104010132_1.jpg

Also Eckhart. RD Rally Club, nudgenudge - winkwink. https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rd-rally-club-how-to-participate.265170/

signed up, thx for all the other info, Rally Chile, here I come.
sticker problem seems like they have only spotted the tip of the iceberg as with my card we do not talk about stretching but simply no stickers visible at all. it says "place sticker" and no matter what you do on the mouse or the wheel, there is no sticker to be place on the screen. Ah well, first world problems, the tracks are beyond fantastic, so who cares.

Last edited:
sticker problem seems like they have only spotted the tip of the iceberg as with my card we do not talk about stretching but simply no stickers visible at all. it says "place sticker" and no matter what you do on the mouse or the wheel, there is no sticker to be place on the screen. Ah well, first world problems, the tracks are beyond fantastic, so who cares.

German problem.
Or, well. I've heard of one other with the same issue, he's German :p

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes