[TOE_OUT_LF]
VALUE=30

and

[TOE_OUT_RF]
VALUE=3

i believe toe_out_rf should be 30 too.

now back to my feedback:
completly undriveable.
you have break bias 57. this makes breaking impossible. powerdrift each time when breaking.
you have rear wing to 6. getting on gas after a turn or on curbs is sudden death.

nonetheless, setting rear wing to 8 and break bias to 64 (default) the car handles much better. i managed a 1.42.9 with the modified, easier to drive version. i could be faster if i wouldnt have so serious problems with my G27. i dont know why but catching the car with the g27 sucks big time.

The 30 and 3 value is correct, it's just a glitch(you must look at car status on the right). Yes it should be 30 and 30 or 3 and 3 but it's just a GUI bug.

Brakes seemed to work for me well, but regarding the wing I absolutely find the 2-6 faster. But on the curbs you indeed have to be very very precise and careful.

i see..
i watched your replays again. incredible. i absolutely cant do that. i cant turn my wheel that fast to catch the car before it even slides. and if i somehow manage to, the car bounces to the other side and catching that is impossible xD.

i will give your setup another try.

with your setup slightly modified and some of your wheel settings i managed a 1.41.944. could have been a ~1.41.7 but i was too afraid to take the last corner at the limit.

anyway, i got about 1 sec faster just because i set road temperature to 20°C. somehow playing with road temperature makes the trick here...

another question to you, you drive with ABS on level 1 right? i absolutely do, because anything else is undriveable with the zonda =( ...

EDIT:
also the most important settings for the wheel i had to adapt from yours to reduce the shabby rattling was dampening of 4% in game and on controller settings. this little dampening helped a lot.

Did a quick test, lowering the ambient temperature didn't seem to really increase speed but it should help since softs do tend to overheat.

Might give it another try tomorrow but I don't know how Morand did a 40.6!

Joco I'm sure your setup is the best for your excellent driving skills!
I made a new, more forgiving setup for people who prefer less oversteer and better stability at the braking phase. Plus it is suited for those who want to compete in pro leagues and pro ranks, because it works ok with traction control off.

Test drive video:

Attachments

• akis-zonda-mugello-071.ini
    1.1 KB · Views: 1,221

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering