Pacelogic Pro

Other Pacelogic Pro 2.5.0 - Fix

Login or Register an account to download this content
Looooove this dash! Works great jn my Simpush Racelogic wannabe. Thank you so much! Question/suggestion, could you make it so that BOTH session best delta (T) and best ever delta (T) can be displayed? When I'm in TT I like to know best ever, but when I'm in a race or practice session I like to know session, but I would love to be able to see both in the same session by just using my dash control.

Last edited:
Looooove this dash! Works great jn my Simpush Racelogic wannabe. Thank you so much! Question/suggestion, could you make it so that BOTH session best delta (T) and best ever delta (T) can be displayed? When I'm in TT I like to know best ever, but when I'm in a race or practice session I like to know session, but I would love to be able to see both in the same session by just using my dash control.
Thank you, I will think about it. I don't want the screens to be too cluttered. Would it help if you could set LED's to all time while screen stays session best?

Thank you, I will think about it. I don't want the screens to be too cluttered. Would it help if you could set LED's to all time while screen stays session best?
I think I'd like the option better to have both screens. But I totally understand your rationale for not having it. Having the ability to edit the json file to make the change is probably easy enough. I can just change it right before a league race or something and turn it to session best.

Although, do you know. When we are saying all-time best, is it for that type of session or is it counting all session types (practice, GP, TT, race) together? Cause if it's all-time best for a specific session type then that's good enough!

I think I'd like the option better to have both screens. But I totally understand your rationale for not having it. Having the ability to edit the json file to make the change is probably easy enough. I can just change it right before a league race or something and turn it to session best.

Although, do you know. When we are saying all-time best, is it for that type of session or is it counting all session types (practice, GP, TT, race) together? Cause if it's all-time best for a specific session type then that's good enough!
I don’t think all time best includes the session type, because there’s no property that goes with to read that data, and 2ndly: would it really matter? usually you just want to be faster, not faster in a certain session, would you?

I don’t think all time best includes the session type, because there’s no property that goes with to read that data, and 2ndly: would it really matter? usually you just want to be faster, not faster in a certain session, would you?
Yea makes sense. I just thought that if you are going for your all-time best time in a GP it might be different than going for a best time from TT. But like you said, doesn't rally matter, and that's the whole purpose of having a session best time. Thank you! I think your dash rocks and I agree, doesn't need to be changed, it works great

Last edited:
Full Pace Simracing updated Pacelogic Pro with a new update entry:

Update 1.5

Alright guys, here it is. v1.5
Took me around 90 hours of work, so I hope you like it :)

If you you're happy with the new features please consider a little donation and leave me some stars. Thank you in advance!+
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) User config:
- lots of new customization options to show and hide elements to your liking
- Add your user...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Pacelogic Pro v1.5.2

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Pacelogic Pro 1.5.2

changes:
- laptimes (opponent's best lap time overlay):
it turned out that gap to leader / session best has more value than best lap time, so positions changed

fix:
- fixed a condition where practice sessions didn't turned visible on overlay and session progress page
- fixed some conditions for iRacing
- minor code improvements

Hi @Full Pace Simracing ,

I just download your Dashboard and and it is great! I’m loving the clean look of all of the screens so far.

Perhaps I have not set something correctly, but in AMS2, the Fuel to add is not showing anything. I have only tested with Time events like 1 hour qualifying and 1 hour race so perhaps it does work for events set in number of laps? Is there a way I could attempt to make the adjustment for timed races to calculate properly?

Many thanks for the excellent work!

Fred from FL

Hi @Full Pace Simracing ,

I just download your Dashboard and and it is great! I’m loving the clean look of all of the screens so far.

Perhaps I have not set something correctly, but in AMS2, the Fuel to add is not showing anything. I have only tested with Time events like 1 hour qualifying and 1 hour race so perhaps it does work for events set in number of laps? Is there a way I could attempt to make the adjustment for timed races to calculate properly?

Many thanks for the excellent work!

Fred from FL
hi Fred, since AMS2 is my main Sim I can assure you it works :) There might a config issue.
Can you please make sure you have FullPaceSimracingHelper.js and PacelogicProConfig.json sitting in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\DashTemplates\Pacelogic Pro\JavascriptExtensions ?
The files should be installed there automatically, but just in case something got lost when importing....

Maintenance Update v1.5.4

Pacelogic Pro 1.5.4

CHANGES:

* ROLLBACK OF REMAINING LAPS COLORS (widget in top right corner)
This version brings back the old color behaviour.
In 1.5 I introduced a new color code were remaining laps turned only red when refueling was needed.
This was not a good decision since remaining laps is a great indicator when to box in race. The new color...

Maintenance Update v1.5.5

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Pacelogic Pro 1.5.5
FIX:
- AMS 2 Damage values

CHANGES:
- Tyre Temperature color range optimized

Pacelogic Pro 1.5.4

hi Fred, since AMS2 is my main Sim I can assure you it works :) There might a config issue.
Can you please make sure you have FullPaceSimracingHelper.js and PacelogicProConfig.json sitting in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\DashTemplates\Pacelogic Pro\JavascriptExtensions ?
The files should be installed there automatically, but just in case something got lost when importing....

Hi again @Full Pace Simracing ,

I checked and the files you mentioned are in the correct place.

Please see picture of my dashes during a 50 minute practice session. Interestingly the “fuel remaining time “ on the fuel screen seems correct, the remaining session time is correct at the top of the fuel dash but it doesn’t seem to be calculating how much fuel would be needed to get to the end of the current session.

To troubleshoot you can see that switching to the fuel screen in the other dash also does not give the fuel needed to be added. Perhaps it is a setting within AMS2?

I can try to remove completely the dash and reinstall?

Thank You again for the excellent work!

Attachments

• IMG_3110.jpeg
    IMG_3110.jpeg
    414.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3111.jpeg
    IMG_3111.jpeg
    402.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
One more picture later in the session to hopefully help,

I’m using 3x fuel use in the race options.

Thank You

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    415.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Pacelogic Pro 1.6

Pacelogic Pro 1.6.0
NEW:
- Redesign of Lap Review
- Lap Review now shows positions gained / lost
- Lap Time "Gap to leaders" overlay is now optional via config file
- Changing LED widgets now shows which mode is selected
- Added pre-mapped device for Simhub v9 (see manual)

FIX:
- wrong color condition on "Gaps" page ahead delta
- wrong session type...

Pacelogic Pro 1.6.0

Previous update had a wrong file included. This is the right dashboard. Sorry for the trouble

Pacelogic Pro 1.6.0
NEW:
- Redesign of Lap Review
- Lap Review now shows positions gained / lost
- Lap Time "Gap to leaders" overlay is now optional via config file
- Changing LED widgets now shows which mode is selected
- Added pre-mapped device for Simhub v9...

Great job on pacelog, but brake temp page, have bug on the left front wheel showing the tire temp instead of brake temp. Keep up the great work.

btw I wish have an dedicate sector page and max rpm alike top speed and low speed too.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.