Pacelogic Pro

Other Pacelogic Pro 2.5.0 - Fix

Login or Register an account to download this content
Full Pace Simracing updated Pacelogic Pro with a new update entry:

Pacelogic Pro v1.7

Changes:
- Introducing Full Pace Simracing Icon font to avoid rendering issues with new html render engine (must be installed first!)
- Laptimes: You can now choose between the estimated lap based on session's best or all time's best laptime in config file
- First fuel alert now has a bright yellow color for better seperation of sensor data elements
- Improved delta times on lap review overlay

Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where two delta values where shown at the same time
- Fixed wrong value for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it fine to let just simhub update the dash by double clicking the file or should you always go the import way? And how to keep the settings from the version before?

Same for deleted/disabled pages. Would be really cool to give an option so that we dont have to disable them every time. Some are useless for iRacing or not my taste (like g forces)

Last edited:
Is it fine to let just simhub update the dash by double clicking the file or should you always go the import way? And how to keep the settings from the version before?
I always recommend to delete the dashboard first, then re-import it. Sometimes Simhub fails updating by just double clicking the file.

To keep your settings you need to do the following:
- Go to: C:\Users\padba\Meine Ablage\Simracing\Simhub\DashTemplates\Pacelogic Pro\JavascriptExtensions and copy the config file to your desktop
- Import the dashboard
- open both configs in a text editor
- transfer your settings over to the new file

Unfortunately there isn't a more elegant way. Simhub isn't built to give user options at all. It's just a work around.

Last edited:

Pacelogic Pro 1.7.1

Change:
- Added refresh intervalls to reduce load on weaker systems and for bette readability of quick changing values

Fix:
- Fixed a bug on Delta T page showing double values(IRAcing only)
- Fixed a bug on Session Progress page not showing remaining time (IRacing only)
- Fixed a bug on Tire page not showing blue color on front left tire

Is there any way to change the font color for the 'GEAR' in the Car Data > Speedo dash? I would like to set the gear color to yellow. Is it as simple as changing in Speedo.djson?

Additionally, is there an easy way in the "INPUTS' dash, to just have the trace, rather than the three inputs + trace?

Last edited:
Is there any way to change the font color for the 'GEAR' in the Car Data > Speedo dash? I would like to set the gear color to yellow. Is it as simple as changing in Speedo.djson?

Additionally, is there an easy way in the "INPUTS' dash, to just have the trace, rather than the three inputs + trace?
You can edit everything in the dash studio editor but be aware that changes will be overwritten with updates. cheers

Lap Review Overlay

Hey guys,

thank you all for your feedback to the new lap review overlay. I can say most of you liked the new style with the full lap time, some were missing the additional information like position changes etc., and there were some complaints about breaking the color code. Red lap time meant invalid lap before and now was supposed to show a loss in delta.

You are absolutely right! Breaking the color code was a bad decision and I will improve it with the next update. I've already...

Lap Review Overlay

Hey guys,

thank you all for your feedback to the new lap review overlay. I can say most of you liked the new style with the full lap time, some were missing the additional information like position changes etc., and there were some complaints about breaking the color code. Red lap time meant invalid lap before and now was supposed to show a loss in delta.

You are absolutely right! Breaking the color code was a bad decision and I will improve it with the next update. I've already...

Pacelogic Pro 1.9

CHG:
- removed ams2 last lap flag due to unpredictable behaviour

NEW:
- redesign of lap review overlay. Its a merge of the old and new design and it is back to the prior color coding. No more confusion :)

It shows laptime, delta, current position and gain/loss of position last lap like before but in the new, uncluttered design

View attachment 735182View attachment 735184

In Training and Qualifying invalid laps and new best lap times will be highlighted in...

thank you for this dash bro but is there anyway can get an instruction on how to update to 1.9? i am currently on 1.7 and i am afraid to install it again fail of breaking whatever that is already working

thank you for this dash bro but is there anyway can get an instruction on how to update to 1.9? i am currently on 1.7 and i am afraid to install it again fail of breaking whatever that is already working
if you wanna make sure it won't break anything close Simhub and go to C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\DashTemplates and rename the "Pacelogic Pro" folder. Then install the new version. If anything goes wrong just delete the new pacelogic pro folder and rename the old one back.
that way you can also compare the both PacelogicProConfig.json files if you wanna take over some older settings.

if you wanna make sure it won't break anything close Simhub and go to C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\DashTemplates and rename the "Pacelogic Pro" folder. Then install the new version. If anything goes wrong just delete the new pacelogic pro folder and rename the old one back.
that way you can also compare the both PacelogicProConfig.json files if you wanna take over some older settings.
THanks!!

I must say... thank you very much for this dashboard! It is so good.

My friends gifted me a Racelogic display (clone) for my birthday. I found this dash. And must say. It is amazing! Using LovelyDash on my DDU and Pacelogic Pro on my Racelogic display. My SimRig has never looked better and felt more realistic. I am a big fan of this dash. Used a RAM mount to give it a perfect position.

p.s. donated a bit.. well deserved

Attachments

• 20240405_143325.jpg
    20240405_143325.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 20240405_143235.jpg
    20240405_143235.jpg
    830.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Pacelogic Pro 2.5.0

Lots of new features and improvements!

I highly recommend reading the new manual to make use of all the features!

NEW:
  • new screen layout
  • new element infobar
  • lots of code optimizations for better performance and reliability
  • lots of features that were only available via user settings are now available as widget pages for much more functionality and more hands on access
  • new feature: trail braking: shows your braking curve for learning better trail braking (see...

Pacelogic Pro v2.5.0 - Fix

----
Fixed version number on idle screen
----

Lots of new features and improvements!
I highly recommend reading the new manual to make use of all the features!
NEW:
  • new screen layout
  • new element infobar
  • lots of code optimizations for better performance and reliability
  • lots of features that were only available via user settings are now available as widget pages for much more functionality and more hands on access
  • new feature: trail braking: shows your braking...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea