Pacelogic Pro

Misc Pacelogic Pro 2.5.0 - Fix

Login or Register an account to download this content
Full Pace Simracing updated Pacelogic Pro with a new update entry:

Pacelogic Pro v1.7

Changes:
- Introducing Full Pace Simracing Icon font to avoid rendering issues with new html render engine (must be installed first!)
- Laptimes: You can now choose between the estimated lap based on session's best or all time's best laptime in config file
- First fuel alert now has a bright yellow color for better seperation of sensor data elements
- Improved delta times on lap review overlay

Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where two delta values where shown at the same time
- Fixed wrong value for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Pacelogic Pro v1.7

Changes:
- Introducing Full Pace Simracing Icon font to avoid rendering issues with new html render engine (must be installed first!)
- Laptimes: You can now choose between the estimated lap based on session's best or all time's best laptime in config file
- First fuel alert now has a bright yellow color for better seperation of sensor data elements
- Improved delta times on lap review overlay

Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where two delta values where shown at the same time
- Fixed wrong value for...

Hello, and thank you for that dashboard.
Just a recommendation: Use two decimals for the fuel consumption display. For me, one single decimal is not enough. I always change it.

2024-01-17 22_32_37-Dash Studio.png

Pacelogic Pro 1.7.1

Change:
- Added refresh intervalls to reduce load on weaker systems and for bette readability of quick changing values

Fix:
- Fixed a bug on Delta T page showing double values(IRAcing only)
- Fixed a bug on Session Progress page not showing remaining time (IRacing only)
- Fixed a bug on Tire page not showing blue color on front left tire

How to DELETE LAP REVIEW OVERLAY ? Because I only want my current laptime viewed after finishing a lap that it freeze for 15 seconds to read it and then counts further for the lap. But I’m happy with the TC, ABS, Brake Bias and pit overlays. So don’t want them gone.

Is it possible to delete lap review overlay ?

Great work for all others !

How to DELETE LAP REVIEW OVERLAY ? Because I only want my current laptime viewed after finishing a lap that it freeze for 15 seconds to read it and then counts further for the lap. But I’m happy with the TC, ABS, Brake Bias and pit overlays. So don’t want them gone.

Is it possible to delete lap review overlay ?

Great work for all others !
Hi, yes, you can freely configure whats visible by editing config file. see the manual for detailed instructions.

I tested this 1.8 and like the current laptimer thanks for it. But 1 thing I don’t understand is that if there is a Low Fuel allert Yellow and Red and it says box now, Fuel to Add gives not the same amount as iRacing Fuel to add.
Like for example: Fuel to add on iRacing is on 80 but Racelogic gives fuel to add: 7 liters… it doesn’t match.
Am I doing something wrong with settings or….?
And is there a way to have the RED lowfuel alert constant ? Like it disappears now after few seconds. Having it constant would be better because it’s important.

Last edited:
I tested this 1.8 and like the current laptimer thanks for it. But 1 thing I don’t understand is that if there is a Low Fuel allert Yellow and Red and it says box now, Fuel to Add gives not the same amount as iRacing Fuel to add.
Like for example: Fuel to add on iRacing is on 80 but Racelogic gives fuel to add: 7 liters… it doesn’t match.
Am I doing something wrong with settings or….?
Fuel calculation is my own and different from iracing. I take an average from last 3 valid laps. That works very accurate for me in AMS2, AC and ACC. Could you send me a simhub replay of iracing where it's off? I don't have Iracing so I cant test this. cheers

Fuel calculation is my own and different from iracing. I take an average from last 3 valid laps. That works very accurate for me in AMS2, AC and ACC. Could you send me a simhub replay of iracing where it's off? I don't have Iracing so I cant test this. cheers
And is there a way to have the RED lowfuel alert constant ? Like it disappears now after few seconds. Having it constant would be better because it’s important.
I’ll see for the replay after recreating the situation again.

the popup is temporary but the fuel information in the top right corner is always visible
I hereby offer my apolgies my friend because I didn’t tested properly. I now drove with 3 valid laps and the fuel alert pop up with fuel to add is now accurate with iRacing. Only you have like 2 laps margin and with iRacing you can choose the margin yourself so if i Take on iRacing 1 lap margin it refuels with 1 extra lap and it’s 4.1 Liter refuel for example and you have 2 laps margin so it says refuel 8.2 L. That’s no big deal cause it’s somehow still OK. Great work man thanks again !

I hereby offer my apolgies my friend because I didn’t tested properly. I now drove with 3 valid laps and the fuel alert pop up with fuel to add is now accurate with iRacing. Only you have like 2 laps margin and with iRacing you can choose the margin yourself so if i Take on iRacing 1 lap margin it refuels with 1 extra lap and it’s 4.1 Liter refuel for example and you have 2 laps margin so it says refuel 8.2 L. That’s no big deal cause it’s somehow still OK. Great work man thanks again !
ok, that's good to know :thumbsup: I'm glad you like it

Lap Review Overlay

Hey guys,

thank you all for your feedback to the new lap review overlay. I can say most of you liked the new style with the full lap time, some were missing the additional information like position changes etc., and there were some complaints about breaking the color code. Red lap time meant invalid lap before and now was supposed to show a loss in delta.

You are absolutely right! Breaking the color code was a bad decision and I will improve it with the next update. I've already...

Pacelogic Pro 1.9

CHG:
- removed ams2 last lap flag due to unpredictable behaviour

NEW:
- redesign of lap review overlay. Its a merge of the old and new design and it is back to the prior color coding. No more confusion :)

It shows laptime, delta, current position and gain/loss of position last lap like before but in the new, uncluttered design

View attachment 735182View attachment 735184

In Training and Qualifying invalid laps and new best lap times will be highlighted in...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea