P. Declercq - Rallysprint Monteberg 2022

DiRT Rally 2.0 P. Declercq - Rallysprint Monteberg 2022 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sim Vansevenant submitted a new resource:

P. Declercq - Rallysprint Monteberg 2022 - Skoda Fabia R5 Evo

This is a gorgeous original SRD - Sim's Racing Design livery
in collaboration with P. Declercq, co-driven by D. Denys, who competed on the Rallysprint Monteberg 2022.

Do not redistribute any of the textures without permission or proper credits.

-------------------------------------------------------
If you enjoy the designs and would like to support SRD - Sim's Racing Design, feel free to donate a bit of pocket change.
This way SRD can keep creating content for...​

Read more about this resource...

Your skins are perfect! I also learned skinning in DiRT Rally 2.0 from your turorial! :) I always wondered how you have patience for making these extremely detailed skins and lining up the stripes considering it takes 5 minutes to quit & reload the game to see the changes on the skin... What's your secret?

Last edited:
Your skins are perfect! I also learned skinning in DiRT Rally 2.0 from your turorial! :) I always wondered how you have patience for making these extremely detailed skins and lining up the stripes considering it takes 5 minutes to quit & reload the game to see the changes on the skin... What's your secret?
Just being a patient person and very much a perfectionist as well , my friend. I love the detailing but it's not for everyone.

Last edited:
Just being a patient person and very much a perfectionist as well , my friend. I love the detailing but it's not for everyone.
I am also patient when it comes to skins, I recreated several Super GT entries that took 30+ hours to make in AC, but waiting 5 minutes to see a change on the car, and if I'm not satisfied, editing it and wait another 5 minutes each time I make a change is not for me. I respect how you can deal with that and bring us all these godly skins!

Last edited:
I am also patient when it comes to skins, I recreated several Super GT entries that took 30+ hours to make in AC, but waiting 5 minutes to see a change on the car, and if I'm not satisfied, editing it and wait another 5 minutes each time I make a change is not for me. I respect how you can deal with that and bring us all these godly skins!
Thanks for the compliment. Really appreciate it.
As a bit of advice... I usually create a livery with the wire frame on the car and take screenshots of the places where body panels connect with one another. Thanks to images of the car with the wire frame, I can make the lines connect fairly easy without constantly loading up the game etc. to check if everything matches up.

Thanks for the compliment. Really appreciate it.
As a bit of advice... I usually create a livery with the wire frame on the car and take screenshots of the places where body panels connect with one another. Thanks to images of the car with the wire frame, I can make the lines connect fairly easy without constantly loading up the game etc. to check if everything matches up.
Yes, you mentioned it in the video tutorial, I appreciate the help! :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea