Own vehicle class

Hello ,
I've created a few AI's with team names and driver names (S397 GT3 vehicles). Now I would like to include them in a new vehicle category or create a new category for this. Can someone give me a tip how to do that?

Create a new class for these cars, can be anything as long as unique ("a24q", "myclass", etc., will never been seen in game), add this to the class line of each car you want to use. In the series gdb file where you want these cars, create a new class, for example a24q=These Cars. Now when you select that series in the game there will be a "These Cars" menu item with all the cars with a24q in their class line listed.

If you want this to be a separate series create a new gdb file for it, name it SIM_These Cars, the first line in the file, "series=These Cars" (this will appear in the series menu), and only one class "a24q=These Cars".

Thank you for your quick response . Maybe I'll start by finding the gdb file in the first place. Where can this file be found ?

Oops! rfactor uses rfm files, not gdb, they are in the rfm folder. But procedure is the same, a unique class designator in the veh file class line, and reference to it in the rfm file vehicle filter line.

Oops! rfactor uses rfm files, not gdb, they are in the rfm folder. But procedure is the same, a unique class designator in the veh file class line, and reference to it in the rfm file vehicle filter line.
i NEVER UNDERSTOOD why ISI felt the need to change all the nomenclature from rF1/GTR2 to the new names but same functioning files of rF2.

In the folder rfm i have no files for opening
rfm.JPG

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes