OT: Why Does Discord Hate Me?

Not a sim racing question, but you guys are knowledgeable so I thought that I'd ask here.

I've recently gotten into VR Golf on my Quest 3 headset (the app I use is "Golf+"). But I have a number of questions and thought that I'd contact the publisher's website for support. From there, it's suggested that I join their Discord instead.

So, they send me an invitation to join their Discord and I click OK to accept it, but then I'm rejected every time. :( Can anyone explain why this happens?

Thanks!

Well, it sounds as though the invitation may be broken, but you could try it from a different Discord account just to check if they are rejecting you specifically... (Btw, I absolutely despise Discord so I'd be quite happy for it to hate me back :))

Well, it sounds as though the invitation may be broken, but you could try it from a different Discord account just to check if they are rejecting you specifically... (Btw, I absolutely despise Discord so I'd be quite happy for it to hate me back :))
Well, I tried a different Discord and the same thing happens - "Unable to Accept Invite".

Not that I love having to join Discord, but what have I done to deserve this shoddy treatment? ;) I'm really not a bad guy -- Honest! :)

Well, I tried a different Discord and the same thing happens - "Unable to Accept Invite".
Could be that the invitation has simply expired... dunno. I guess you can just explain the symptoms to the people who sent it to you and they should know what to do ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.