Original Alpine A310 V6 GT Version Pack

Cars Original Alpine A310 V6 GT Version Pack 1.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
rnoir submitted a new resource:

Original Alpine A310 V6 GT Version Pack - This pack concerns two versions of the A310, the V6 GT and the V6 GT "Boulogne".

The 150 bhp 2.7L V6 is fitted to the original version of the Alpine A310 V6 'Pack GT'.
In 1984 the Boulogne sur Mer dealership built between 25 and 30 examples of a very special model. Equipped with a 2.9L V6 193 bhp of Volvo origin and special shock absorbers, the V6 GT "Boulogne" offered better performance and superior pleasure.

The original 150 bhp version and the special 193 bhp version with its louver which replaced the rear window.

Read more about this resource...

Ps disregard, had an old version, on the newer ones the CDa is fixed!

Really awesome work thank you! Just one question, i find the cars to be a bit to draggy in air ressistance, from what i found the cars had a frontal area of around 1.55 m2 and a drag coefficient of around 0.34/36, based on that the CDa should be around ~55 but in game it is 79! Maybe something to check on or i might be missing something, in any case thanks, awesome cars

Last edited:
Ps disregard, had an old version, on the newer ones the CDa is fixed!

Really awesome work thank you! Just one question, i find the cars to be a bit to draggy in air ressistance, from what i found the cars had a frontal area of around 1.55 m2 and a drag coefficient of around 0.34/36, based on that the CDa should be around ~55 but in game it is 79! Maybe something to check on or i might be missing something, in any case thanks, awesome cars
Thank you! I'm glad you like these cars.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.6%