Only in America can you have politicians like this.

[video=youtube_share;E5i7Zq7cSfY]http://youtu.be/E5i7Zq7cSfY[/video]

What a pathetic excuse for a guy who is in the running for the Presidency. You want to become head of U.S. state and government and you don't even know the agencies and administrations that keep my country afloat. Whether or not you know his home state, he is from the state of Texas, where everything is big except peoples' brains.

I have been disappointed with President Obama, but he is 100x smarter than these neanderthals. It is not just those guys running for President, but the 99 per cent of the Republican Party is profoundly, and dangerously stupid. When I was a child, the Republican Party was never this stupid and extreme.

Despite all that, I feel the most sorrow and anger towards the base of voters they pander to because they can't think for themselves.

This is why I apologise to people that aren't from my country.

EDIT - The Republicans today make George W. Bush look like a Doctorate graduate.

I remember last year i complained about our politicians here. But wow was i ever wrong about them! at least Canadian Politicians don't want to ruin Education, that is very important for the next generation that is growing up.And for the most part take of us and our country. And our Politicians don't look like "IDIOTS" in front of millions of people.

I think right now the US is a terrible place to be, I would never decide to live down there. I have three friends that moved down there and still today I don't know why?

And this is for the Americans that may have a negative attitude about Canadians and have never been up here: Come up and have a look at what we are like! I guarantee you will like us, and you will like it up here as well. To the point that you'll want to move here.

I guess i'd rather see a semi attractive woman ruin a nation than the washed up men we see on this video clip lol! :D

@ Mohammed, stop apologizing for you are making it sound like it's your fault which it is far from! Regardless of where you are from, we still love ya man! :)

Populistic politicians are the worst. No integrity, they say stuff that won't make sense, usually have little to no knowledge of anything. They literally are just the face. no brains as they don't need them, they just need to smile and throw some halfwitted slogans around in hope that some of them catch attention. These people are not there to make everything work, they are not there to help anyone else but themselves. I'm really stupified how this is allowed to continue?

I'm really glad i live in a country where disparity is among the lowest in the world. Or should i say, is still among the best, populistic politics has risen here too. And strangely, it always is rightwing that has these nutballs.. Would think that the left would have them too but for some reason is not happening there so much.

Oh, and two-party democratia? What's that all about, it has never worked in the course of humanhistory.. With two parties there is always enemies, well defined "them" that is easy to demonize, throw a couple of more and the field is not so simple anymore. It is suppose to be hard, that's how we make sure that at least some of the time, someone is actually doing something purely for the desire to make things right. Now they just shoot down any idea just because "they said it not us" even if the idea is the right thing to do.

US has a lot to learn about democratia... Now they can't even all vote for bs reasons, for making it so hard that you need several certifications and whatnot just to be able to have that first basic right of democratism, the right to vote.. And did you know, in order for a person to become the president of United States, he has to get 22% of the votes? Just win the right states and you're in.. Sounds fair, aih?

I still think it's one of the greatest countries that has ever been and ever will, the amount of progress it has accomplished and the amount of culture produced is just amazing. We just look worried over here, that all..

To fellow American members of Race Department:

Please by any means don't these postings personally for I know as a fact you are all smart genuine people. I have met quite a few US members here and you all are awesome!. It just truly saddens me deeply that the US government is run buy uneducated people(for the most part) and they think that their fellow citizens are expendable. They have really destroyed your once great nation and the good people are victims to this. Still to today i cannot believe they accepted Arnold Sausage Link (can't spell him last name and don't care) to be a member of government. I really hope for the good people things change and just maybe The United States will recover and become a great nation again.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 8.2%