Online Players dont show in Lobby

Why this happen? In the Lobby the server show 0 players. But there are people inside.

rFactor2 2015-12-04 14-03-32-27.png

rFactor2 2015-12-04 14-03-12-42.png

Servidor.PNG

Which is a big shame for those that haven't migrated yet. All last week it was heaven online, and this week is looking the same. You'd just never know it unless you are on ;)

I looked up at one stage after racing with a few mates for a bit and saw 14 had joined. Magic :D

Yup, it's a high priority on ISI's bug list. Fingers crossed that the next release will fix it.

I have to get my 4G LTE connection working so I can once again join in the online mayhem. Satellite just isn't feasible for online except for grabbing the packages. Really wish there were better choices when one lives rural with no cable. On the other hand, I'm getting a lot of good experiences with the AI (just stay away from the oval AI).

Hang on wait a minute, so you guys are saying ppl with non steam version wont see steam players in lobby? this is a biggie for me as in NZ time zone numbers are low, be great if infact a lot of them i just cant see, hope fixed soon if this the case, I really cant be bothered moving to steam version and redoing all me mods.

Why this happen? In the Lobby the server show 0 players. But there are people inside.

View attachment 113491

View attachment 113490

View attachment 113489

This issue, is exactly what I've had for a very long time with RF2 multiplayer...long before STEAM.
It's a real shame this far down the road, the multiplayer aspect of RF2 is not more inclusive and better laid out.
I've all but given up on playing it online...which absolutely infuriates me, since that's why I got it in the first place.
The Steam version was announced three days after I reluctantly renewed the service.
I was hardly able to race it during the second renewal period because no player were showing up in the lobby and when they did, I never had the content....(which usually failed during the download prior to joining a server).
Multiplayer... as it stands right now for some people, is a mess.
I certainly won't be renewing it again, unless something drastic changes.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea